Trailer 3 song legal download (Seryoga - King Ring)

kosinus

Yeah I got this guys album because I liked the trailer song. Haven't really listened to it much as I don't really listen to much rap or hip-hop at all, I'll get round to it eventually.

Your not missing out on a whole lot man. Don't worry bout it dude. I got some of his music too, he does'nt have any good songs eccept for King Ring.

Yeah I got this guys album because I liked the trailer song. Haven't really listened to it much as I don't really listen to much rap or hip-hop at all, I'll get round to it eventually.

Your not missing out on a whole lot man. Don't worry bout it dude. I got some of his music too, he does'nt have any good songs eccept for King Ring.

you have a good point, infact this is his only good and popular song and the rest of his work is just BULLSHIT. I hate the dude cuz his lyrics suck, he thinks hes gangsta and i hate gangsta wannabes and i live in Austria next to germany where the dude makes songs with a german *rapper* wannabe called Sido and they just suck so much its kinda funny how they try to act tuff and gangsta and stuff. The song in the trailer has nuttin to do with IV cuz its about a boxer. The song was featured in a russian boxing movie... but it does have a good beat. That was my opinion.