Mini Games

Alkali64

yea, i liked playing pool in the bar. a classic gta mini game would be cool, they should put it in with a few different playable missions. i hope R* puts more and different mini games into IV, something to do when you finaly get bored of doing everything else.

i hope they will put in some classics, such as pac-man, asteroids, breakout, and maybe some form of tetris.

I loved Deal or no Deal, and think it would be great to see it in GTA IV. ^_^

Classics such as Tetris definitely shouldn't be left out either, aswell as Breakout, Pac-man and maybe a few other games.

As for the other 'real life' minigames, i think pool has already been confirmed. It would be great to play baseball or Cricket,

and i doubt we won't be able to ride the Screamer coaster.

I'd like to see Snooker/Pool to come back. I always use to win against my friend. So it would be awesome for that to come back. I'd also like to bring back the Arcades because the games were pretty decent, but it'd be even cool if we could play GTA1 or GTA2 as a arcade game, even though it's not entitled as an Arcade game, it would good if it was like a demo, then it would be decent.

GTA and GTA2 on the computers in the cyber cafes.... :D

Also, bring back the shooting ranges, with the multi - level weapons and shit. Combination of the weapons and targets of SA, with the moving around aspect of VC. That would pwn.

Maybe we could see Nicko playing games on his mobile.

Yeah, then, when you're just about to finish that level, you realise, this is GTA, where you shoot people, run them over, carjack them and club them to death wiht blunt instruments. Not the sims, where you are condemned to a life of near pacifism. (Pacifism - look it up if you don't know what it means)

GTA and GTA2 on the computers in the cyber cafes.... :D

Also, bring back the shooting ranges, with the multi - :Plevel weapons and shit. Combination of the weapons and targets of SA, with the moving around aspect of VC. That would pwn.

Maybe we could see Nicko playing games on his mobile.

Yeah, then, when you're just about to finish that level, you realise, this is GTA, where you shoot people, run them over, carjack them and club them to death wiht blunt instruments. Not the sims, where you are condemned to a life of near pacifism. (Pacifism - look it up if you don't know what it means)

I know what pacifism means...

Besides, The Sims suck, as does pacifism. I think it would be great if Rockstar gave you a few Mini Games to play after you have squeezed every last drop out of IV. So, if you finally get bored of shooting people in the face, (Highly unlikely) you can stop.

Edited by -Acid-