Sign in to follow this  
Fredotheman

I overwrited my save game! :(

Can anyone give me a save game with about 50% of the game finished plzzz i really need it cuz i was stupid enough to make a new save game and overwrited my old one so i need a new one so plzz! :mellow::mellow::mellow:-_-;)

Can anyone give me a save game with about 50% of the game finished plzzz i really need it cuz i was stupid enough to make a new save game and overwrited my old one so i need a new one so plzz! :mellow::mellow::mellow:-_-;)

There's always the 100 percent saved game, available at the Downloads section...

illegal activity

moderators CLOSE!

if u need it just download it at the Downloads

I fail to see how this is illegal activity. Also telling mods to close doesn't help either. Explain?

I fail to see how this is illegal activity. Also telling mods to close doesn't help either. Explain?

never mind, just lock this and explain to the newbie where to download it. :rolleyes:

Here's a version 1 copy of the game that has 50.27% Game Progress:

Click here to download it.

What version do you have?

v1.0 (or v1.1)

v2.0

v3.0

I will gladly give you another saved-game, just tell me where you are in the storyline. :)

if u need it just download it at the Downloads

No, he can't. There aren't any games in the Download Section with 50% game progress; they're mostly all 100% game progress, which doesn't help anyone.

Edited by zmoonchild

You'd better not be so lazy. You better hurry up with accomplishing missions, i mean, you're at a 50%, so you hadn't completed the story line after all <_<