Iggy Pop in GTAIV?

Red_91

Iggy Pop in GTAIV?

290905_iggy_pop_280x350.jpg

I was just surfing the internet about some info on IV (at gta4.net) and found that Iggy Pop would feature in GTAIV. He has an interview with crave online.com, here is the link for the full interview

Anyway those of you who want the info here is the actual words you will be interested in.

Crave Online: This isn't your first time doing a voiceover either. You did an episode of American Dad, right?

Iggy Pop: Yeah I did. In fact I just did something for Grand Theft Auto 4 last night so I do a bit of stuff yeah.

Considering the interview was somewhere in June 2007 (I think) this could be old info, sorry if it has already posted. Just thought you guys might want to know.

Nice find, RD. I like Iggy & GTA sounds like something he'd do.

for those not familiar, "the Passenger" was in Scarface:TWIY (game) & "Lust for Life" was in Trainspotting (movie).

He also played one of the bad guys in Crow II:City of Angels ("Spider Monkey's a crispy critter!) & even appeared in an

episode of Star Trek: Deep Space 9 as a Vorta in "The Magnificent Ferengi" (one of my favorite episodes).