people fall from sky

DemonDelight

i dont know if anyone has spotted this before, so ill post it now.

i went over to the driving school, in san fierro, and i went in, and saw that potential girlfriend talking to a random ped. (melissa is her name i think?) anyway after i went through the door beside them into the empty lot, i walked away from the building with the camera facing it, and i saw a ped fall from the sky and die on the roof, and it was the same ped i saw melissa talking to.

not anything special, just cool to watch someone fall from the sky and die.

I had a similar situation, and it can be duplicated over and over:

While doing some 4-Star excursions while Las Ventures was still locked, I discovered an interesting phenomenon: cops will materialize in their cars on top on the Las Ventures Police station.

They drive off of the roof and land on the street below.

At first I thought it might have been a momentary glitch, but it has happened several times to me since then.

I took some snapshots to demonstrate it, and I crudely drew in the path that the police cars take after they materialize.

I didn’t draw it perfectly, but close enough.

lasventures2jb5.th.jpglasventureszy8.th.jpg

To get the snapshots, I triggered a 5-Star Wanted Level by flying over Area 69; then flew over to the Police Station.

I used my BP/DP/EP/FP Maverick that I obtained during the Misappropriation mission to keep from being destroyed by Police and Hydras.

I changed my tactic to get them to appear, I picked up a bribe to drop my Wanted Level to 4-Stars, then I approached the Police Station from the south in a northbound direction, and it worked, police cars drove off the roof every time I made the approach:

lvpolicebc7.th.jpg lvpolice2oe9.th.jpg

lvpolice3cr6.th.jpg lvpolice4jf2.th.jpg

The police car in the bottom-right image is mostly obscured by the “Homies” billboard.

Ground shots:

lvpolice5fa7.th.jpglvpolice7fw3.th.jpg