>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, being able to heist more places. Multiple times. And after a heist the place will be closed for one mounth game time.

You can get caught. And if you do, you'll lose half of all your cash for the heist, and have to first do a mission before being free.

Also, the ability to resell your propety.

1.The things in GTA 4 should be really expensive (especially if i`ll take place in 2007)I mean a house should be at least 50000 $ (the cheapest) in the suburb (maybe I exagerated) and an apartment in downtown, half a million .And a <<house>> like the celebs have should be 10 million $

2.I have the sollution to make the game more realistic (or more boring)when you save the time should advance with 8 hours(6 hours sleeping,half an hour eating,half an hour taking a bath & the rest watchingTV -relaxing),in this time the player will increase his needs bar (all the needs should be put in 1 bar )

3.Take a hostage ,grab a ped and use him to get away from the cops (they should try to negotiate & drop the weapons,tie up the hostages and take them to a house and give a wishlist to the police .:)

4.Pickpocketing(this has been sad I think)

5.Rob houses(this 2 )-not simple houses a celeb`s house & them sell them to the BlackMarcket

wow number 2 on gycu's list was extremely retarded, dont get ryanVG on us here.

but i guess it could happen :)

but only if you put WAYY more actually fun stuff to do in the house, like WATCH TV that has real stuff that you can get on ps3 internet or whatever and xbox live, and do other stuff, like computer to buy things and talk to people and whatever. i doubt itl be in gta4 but maybe gta4 sequel?

wow number 2 on gycu's list was extremely retarded, dont get ryanVG on us here.

but i guess it could happen :)

but only if you put WAYY more actually fun stuff to do in the house, like WATCH TV that has real stuff that you can get on ps3 internet or whatever and xbox live, and do other stuff, like computer to buy things and talk to people and whatever. i doubt itl be in gta4 but maybe gta4 sequel?

:P lol . Matbe you are right but all I was trying to say that if the put needs (such as hunger.......bla..bla-annoying things like this )it should be just a BAR not 10 ,this ain`t The Sims ,and to fullfill the bar all you have to do is save the game and the time will advance with 6 or 8 hours and after this time the Only one needs bar will be full.BTW the program was just an example what will player do in this 6-8 hours and we ain`t gonna see it .also tilly,what about other ideas of mine,you sad number 2 so what do you think of thew rest?

Watching TV in GTA IV is a great idea, and more stuff to do in the home you know. As mentioned above watching TV is a great idea, you could watch the news and see what's happening in the city, like what crimes is going on and maybe some video clips/pictures of you when robbing the bank :P (of course, if you forgot to shoot down the camera). And when you're tired of watching the news, tired of hearing everything they say about you, you could change channel and watch donald duck or something.

Milkfloats deliver milk or just chuck milk bottles at people

Dust carts picking up trash bags

more explovives like bombs

window wipers on vehicles

animals in the game like dogs and cats

Kids in the game and teenagers

petrol garages

your vehicle should run out of petrol

yep i have 2 agree with him it would b cool to have all if these

maybe have more air transport

i.e more bigger planes other than little jets

id like to see bigger boats e.g ships like the ones that are stationary on san andreas sat there doing nothing. think off all the fun u could have controling one of them and crashing it onto a beach lol

maybe more stuff to do at airports. maybe even missions!

and a bigger airport like facility and terminals. not just one small building, but a huge place that is fun to go into and you can do alot of stuff in it, and while your waiting for your plane you can do things like walk backwards on the auto walker platform thingies that are like flat escalators. should i call them movilators?

Well bigger airports doesn't really seem neccessary if you ask me. But more things to do in the airport, like remember those cars that was driving around the airport all the time in SA and VC, I don't know the name of them, but working like that would be a good idea, drive around and deliver some things and wait for the airplanes and so on. And working, yeah, I hope we can do more in GTA IV than for an example drive a cab or an ambulance. Now I don't know if this is a good idea, but what about delivering news papers... hehe, like Paper Boy, remember that game? Anyway there's so many possibilities for this game.