>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In San Andreas you can put only 1 target on the map,so I hope in GTA 4 you`ll be able to put multiple targets on the map (maybe 10-15,cuz you`ll fill you`re map only with targets) `cuz I`m tired in SA to change the target every time I reach it ......Hope so.....they can number the targets.....

In San Andreas you can put only 1 target on the map,so I hope in GTA 4 you`ll be able to put multiple targets on the map (maybe 10-15,cuz you`ll fill you`re map only with targets) `cuz I`m tired in SA to change the target every time I reach it ......Hope so.....they can number the targets.....

I'm not exactly sure what you mean... There's one target on the map so you go there first, then go to the next one.

the two era changes would take up too much memory and time. twice the vehicles, twice the character models, twice the everything.

Well, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are next-gen machines.

Thats not the point. Even though there nextgen, you still have to give up something else for that much memory and time used. to add that you gotta take away graphics, map size, etc. The time they take making those many different models and everything, they could be doing something else for the game. its like a double take down just for one small attribute.

Edited by tilly

-I want it set in the Mid 90s (preferably 1995) or 2007! I'm a little tired of the 80s!!!

-Keep the swimming ability but it should be limited like in GTA: VCS, people who don't like swimming don't realize how much of a life saver the swimming ability is, what if your boat or jet ski catches on fire? huh?

-More Pick-up truck like cars, make non-cartel versions of the Cruiser (sorry, but I like pickup trucks and the Cartel Cruiser is my favorite gang car of all!)

-Better hand to hand fighting (perhaps have a fighting mode similar to True Crime), stronger and realistically minded peds (don't make muscular men run away in fear while old people stay and fight you when they are provoked)

-When you die or get busted, you should be able to pay a bribe to get your weapons back (like in GTA: VCS) it beats having to reload my save file every time shit happens to me.

-No girlfriend, they didn't make sense, except when you're talking about people like Maria, Asuka, Catalina, Mercedes, Candy, Toshiko and Louise, they actually made sense to the game and gave you missions. But there shouldn't be any dating.

-I actually like gang wars, but they should make gangsters more intellegent instead of retards that try to walk through buildings. The gang wars in GTA: VCS were pretty entertaining.

-The matter of customizing your own gang! :thumbsup:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this because, frankly, I don't have time to read 69 pages. Anyway, reading the earlier pages, there were many who suggested that there were gas levels that would empty. That is a horrible idea. Instead, I think that there should be gas stations, but instead of refilling gas, the option of putting higher octane fuel into your car is present which will make your car more powerful/faster.

How was swimming limited in VCS?

In Vice City Stories, you had a limited time in the water. I'm guessing you had limited time in the water so you wouldn't have a chance of swimming to the east island in time since it wasn't unlocked yet. Infinite swim is unlocked when you unlock the east island and finish the Beach Patrol missions. It's different from San Andreas because that didn't really have a limit in water, it had a limit underwater.

There should also be a shop where you can mod motorcycles where you can add some nitrous to them, change their covering, paint them, add decals, add new and more powerful engines, make a customized Freestyle or Angel like you could do with HDs in real life. The Car mod places in San Andreas were a good start.

Proper joypad configuration for the PC version. All 3D GTAs on the PC make impossible to setup an PS2 or Xbox 360 joypad to enjoy the game like in the console version. Some external tools solve this problem but only SA has the right tool. Please Rockstar 1) Let the user choose the joypad to use from in game menus 2) Let him assign actions to every controller feature. (e.g. GTA III & Vice City does not let you assign values to the POV). That's my biggest complaint.

Then again, that would require a PC controller with rumble functionality which probably costs around $40. Otherwise, we'd have vibrating keyboards. Actually, that's not a half-bad idea....

Oh yeah. Nitrous on a motorcycle is a definite no.

So what, if you want a bit good gameplay you have to have it. All other shooters support rumble, at least racers do.

What if (I dunno if is a good idea,cuz it`s almost useless, but I`ll write it anyway)

You could have day off between missions ,like 1 week ,and in this time you can upgrade your skills ,and if you try to make the missions it will appeare a message like ,,you still have two days off,enjoy ,,.Major missions need upgraded skills (like when you need to swim in San Andreas),like in The Sims when your skills must be at a level .I think is a bad idea but i`ll be cool this way

I don't know about you all but I want seasons in the game, I want winter and it snows, each season will last like 15 game days or something and you could snowmachine in the winter, instead of having designated areas like its grassy here, etc. I like the idea of needing higher skills but I think you should be able to take missions whenever you want personally I like doing missions when I feel like it.

jesus gtac, stop posting!! you posted 20 posts in like 20 minutes!!!!!

and speed, you need to use spell checker. no wait, not even spell checker knows what the hell your talking about. If you dont know english, use a better translator, cuz mac and google translators suck. and if you do know english, speak it.

BACK to topic.

In every game ive had except for a few, the rumble has just annoyed me. racing games fine, but everything else shouldnt have it. i know when im getting hit and losing life, i can see, my tv is visible, i dont need an annoying controller vibration.