>>GTA4 Wishlist<<

Chris

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No way man, awesome, why couldn't I remember that, is it the girl who performs lapdance?

Oh yeah, and I was just thinking about GTA IV, now about the camera when you're driving, I hope it will offer alot of camera modes, maybe even the classical TOP-DOWN which we haven't seen since GTA III, I've kinda missed that thing you know. Anyway, my wish would be if you could see the steering wheel and the instrumental panel when you drive, that'd be real nice you know. And you can see his/her hands when changing the radio station or putting in a CD or something, and of course when having the hands on the steering wheel. And to make it even more realistic, you should be able to move the camera inside the car while having this camera perspective so you can look out of the car windows, let's say with the right analog stick. :)

No no no, I mean, it doesn't need to be like that you know, pressing all the buttons at once and everything. Just make it easy, having that camera perspective would be great. I mean, it doesn't need to be confusing and all. And there shouldn't be too many buttons to press on, I mean it's not a racing simulator game or something, know what I'm saying? I'm not saying you should be able to do everything in the car like you do IRL, but it would be damn nice to have a camera mode when you can see the inside of the car, your hands on the steering wheel and seeing the instrumental panel, that'd be great you know, and you can see then how fast you're going and everything. And when changing the radio station or putting in a CD/casette tape you should still be able to drive and turn left or right with one hand. I understand, it sounds confusing to some ppl and all, but it could be great you know. :)

Part I of my general wishlist is almost ready .Part I includes points such as ENVIRONEMENT & MAP

Part II will include VEHICLES,WEAPONS,PEDS,COPS&OTHERS

Part III will include PLAYER CAPABILITIES,Main Story MISSIONS,Bonus MISSIONS,COLLECTIBLES

A bonus Part IV will include other things of my list that have not been added in the cattegories that I wrote at the beggining of this post

Sorry 4 double posting but I`ve created this :

This is my Wishlist PART ONE

GTA IV WISHLIST MADE BY GYCUBRUN*OG*

ENVIRONEMENT--->

I.1.Location:n/a*don`t care if it respects the next ideas

Area size:100 square kilometre

Cities:n/a*don`t care if it respects the next ideas

others:2lakes,1big mountain,swamps,rivers,rainbow,volcanos

2.Weather--->SEASONS:Spring(snow melts,the nature comes back to life,leafs begin to grow,raining)

Summer(less raining,high temperature,peds wear summer clothes,practice surfing)

Autumn(heavy raining,leafs fall,temperature drops,peds wear adecvate clothes),

Winter(heavy snowing,peds wear winter clothes,main character wears it too-if not the health drops

practice winter sports)

3.Weather effects:blizzards,thinders,strong wind&waves,fog,raining causes floods,

4.Drawing distance:at least 2x improved than in previous GTAs

5.Water--->like in AlanWake or better,full of sea-animals=plants.....

6.A

live nature:hurricanes,big waves,strong wind that cause dizastres,

II.The Map

-The Cities

Are full of parks,cars,buildings(especially sky-scrapers),rivers,malls,golfcorts,

highways that connect cities,underground,subways

The total city-area size is 60%(square kilometres) and the rest is 40%(40 square kilometres)

III.The area between the cities& water

1.Just as I sad before it takes 40% of the map which is about 40 sq/km(about the size of San Andreas who had the map 44sq/km)

In south of the map we have an dessert,in the middle of the map we have an temperate zone

(forrests,hills) & in notrth we have mountains(snowy)

In water we`ll have an active volcano that "does it`s job" frequently

2.If it`s winter everything is covered in snow(the dessert no),if it`s autumn the leaves fall

(wrote in the beggining,also with spring & summer)*

*The seasonal changes happen after you save a game ,if you don`t save the game in winter,

a message will appear & you`ll skip 6 hours,enough to cover everything in snow

A radio station that tells you how it`s going to be the weather in the next days(forecast)

3.The Menu/In-game Map

-As always an Legend

-A bonus MAP that shows you bonus things(easter eggs,secret things) that you`ll unlock after beating the game

(main story missions)* of course not all secrets but at least 50% of them BTW-only see the "secrets" in the Menu map

-multiple targeting system eg.Target 1(T1-ingame-map)Target 2 (T2-ingame-map)

*maximum 10 targets-this feature will not make your map too busy

*****Features that not included in the categories of PART one will be written

in my Part IV Wishlist

No way man, awesome, why couldn't I remember that, is it the girl who performs lapdance?

Oh yeah, and I was just thinking about GTA IV, now about the camera when you're driving, I hope it will offer alot of camera modes, maybe even the classical TOP-DOWN which we haven't seen since GTA III, I've kinda missed that thing you know. Anyway, my wish would be if you could see the steering wheel and the instrumental panel when you drive, that'd be real nice you know. And you can see his/her hands when changing the radio station or putting in a CD or something, and of course when having the hands on the steering wheel. And to make it even more realistic, you should be able to move the camera inside the car while having this camera perspective so you can look out of the car windows, let's say with the right analog stick. :)

you so copied me. <_<

you so copied me. <_<

Oh really, had no idea :)

The shops should be like in Vice, I like it far more just to walk in instead of that full new interior thing.

Also there should a far bigger variaty in shop's. Like a "building" shop. Where you can buy a chainsaw, hammer's ect. And you should be able to throw your burger or what ever you bought against someone :P

Um... Well this is what this topic is for... Vivid imagination :) Anyway man, about snorting coke... Hehe, I don't know about that, I don't think it's a very good idea you know... Not because it wouldn't fit, GTA is violent and yeah sure drugs would fit nicely in GTA but I think Rockstar would be in trouble then... And remember in SA, all the time CJ showed us that drugs is bad and that you have to stay away from it. Hehe... What's next? Raping? Hehe... :) Nah man, but seriously... Don't think it's a very good idea... Oh well... We'll see what happens...

Part I of my general wishlist is almost ready .Part I includes points such as ENVIRONEMENT & MAP

Part II will include VEHICLES,WEAPONS,PEDS,COPS&OTHERS

Part III will include PLAYER CAPABILITIES,Main Story MISSIONS,Bonus MISSIONS,COLLECTIBLES

A bonus Part IV will include other things of my list that have not been added in the cattegories that I wrote at the beggining of this post

Sorry 4 double posting but I`ve created this :

This is my Wishlist PART ONE

GTA IV WISHLIST MADE BY GYCUBRUN*OG*

ENVIRONEMENT--->

I.1.Location:n/a*don`t care if it respects the next ideas

Area size:100 square kilometre

Cities:n/a*don`t care if it respects the next ideas

others:2lakes,1big mountain,swamps,rivers,rainbow,volcanos

2.Weather--->SEASONS:Spring(snow melts,the nature comes back to life,leafs begin to grow,raining)

Summer(less raining,high temperature,peds wear summer clothes,practice surfing)

Autumn(heavy raining,leafs fall,temperature drops,peds wear adecvate clothes),

Winter(heavy snowing,peds wear winter clothes,main character wears it too-if not the health drops

practice winter sports)

3.Weather effects:blizzards,thinders,strong wind&waves,fog,raining causes floods,

4.Drawing distance:at least 2x improved than in previous GTAs

5.Water--->like in AlanWake or better,full of sea-animals=plants.....

6.A

live nature:hurricanes,big waves,strong wind that cause dizastres,

II.The Map

-The Cities

Are full of parks,cars,buildings(especially sky-scrapers),rivers,malls,golfcorts,

highways that connect cities,underground,subways

The total city-area size is 60%(square kilometres) and the rest is 40%(40 square kilometres)

III.The area between the cities& water

1.Just as I sad before it takes 40% of the map which is about 40 sq/km(about the size of San Andreas who had the map 44sq/km)

In south of the map we have an dessert,in the middle of the map we have an temperate zone

(forrests,hills) & in notrth we have mountains(snowy)

In water we`ll have an active volcano that "does it`s job" frequently

2.If it`s winter everything is covered in snow(the dessert no),if it`s autumn the leaves fall

(wrote in the beggining,also with spring & summer)*

*The seasonal changes happen after you save a game ,if you don`t save the game in winter,

a message will appear & you`ll skip 6 hours,enough to cover everything in snow

A radio station that tells you how it`s going to be the weather in the next days(forecast)

3.The Menu/In-game Map

-As always an Legend

-A bonus MAP that shows you bonus things(easter eggs,secret things) that you`ll unlock after beating the game

(main story missions)* of course not all secrets but at least 50% of them BTW-only see the "secrets" in the Menu map

-multiple targeting system eg.Target 1(T1-ingame-map)Target 2 (T2-ingame-map)

*maximum 10 targets-this feature will not make your map too busy

*****Features that not included in the categories of PART one will be written

in my Part IV Wishlist

sorry i didnt reply, i wouldhave but i was too caught up with gtaplayers post.

its pretty good, but the things you wrote are just small things, or describing little details. Its good tho, its sorta like summing up everyones environment posts.

EDIT: oh damn i double posted.... SORRY!!!

Edited by tilly

i never saw you post that tilly

everything after he sed "Anyway[...]" is exactly like 2 of my posts. i know he didnt copy me im just teasing, we just have the same ideas, meaning hes really extremely smart. :P

Well, I'm not that smart you know, I just have a good imagination you know :)

GTA Wish list

A prison. The game needs a prison. You get caught by the police, they take you to court, you can either plead guilty and go straight to prison or plead not guilty... pay a lawyer a lot of money and have a chance of getting away with your evil deeds. Missions could be placed in the prison making a visit to prison necessary for 100% completion. Since the game is open ended, you can try various means of prison escapes, if you wish or just serve out your time, avoiding dropping soap in the showers and shankings in the dining hall.