Fake box arts!

That looks quite nice. It looks very real. How long did it take you?

Days, perhaps? I could have done it in a day or two, but I had to divide time for myself and school, so it took quite long to make it...

Oh, by the way, have you ever read an Eloise book or two? Just curious; it seems as though you ROFL when I make fun of her, since she's kinda' like Jimmy Hopkins or something...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Nope, never. I'm not really into that stuff, but yes; I do lol or ROFL when you make fun of her.

She's kinda' like a bully, but her girly charm might seem half-baked or otherwise silly to you guys... I still have more stuff; one of them seemed totally outlandish but cool - a Half-Life skin (ya, rly; I would like to see her digital self getting pwned), and a fake intro movie, similar to the GTAIII-era ones...

when i first saw it, i though it was a DVD movie :D... btw, two thumbs up to you dude!

Thanks, 'tol; nag-prapractice nga ako ng Photoshop sa bahay, eh... Yun lang...

The box art looks great. how did you do it?

Photoshop, a couple of screencaps from Eloise at Christmastime, some wallpapers and background images I downloaded from here, and a template from a fellow box artist named TrevOwnz. I applied my skills in PS such as layer styles, gradient/fade/feather effects and a couple more...

Here's the rap sheet for the game, that they might do if R* ever developed it:

Developer(s) - Rockstar Leeds/Rockstar North

Publisher(s) - Rockstar Games

Engine - RAGE

Platform(s) - PSP, Wii, PC, PS3 (except the PS3 Grill; the developers haven't found a way to port it in an electric grill)

Genre(s) - Puzzle/Sandbox/Adventure; third-person

Mode(s) - Single player, multiplayer

System Requirements:

* 1.5 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon CPU

* 384 MB RAM

* 8x DVD drive

* 4.7 GB hard disk space

* 64 MB DirectX 9.0-compatible graphics card

* DirectX 9.0-compatible sound card

* Windows 2000/XP/Vista

BTW, I'll be doing a fake intro...

when i first saw it, i though it was a DVD movie :D ... btw, two thumbs up to you dude!

Thanks, 'tol; nag-prapractice nga ako ng Photoshop sa bahay, eh... Yun lang...

ok... talo mo talaga ako sa photoshop :worship:

bihira na rin ako mag-photoshop eh... subukan ko rin minsan :lol:

Hindi naman; although nanalo ako sa contest sa school dahil lang sa PS... Eto pa, meron pa ako na Photoshopped pic, ala-300:

leonidas_plaza.jpg

Astig, no? :lolbounce:

hahahaha... nakakatakot si Leonidas! :D (buti pa sa inyo, merong contest na ganun)

Actually, webpage contest ang sinalihan ko; sa graphics at aesthetics ako naka-lamang although may kulang pa, gahol kasi ako sa oras, eh...

Eto pa si Leonidas:

leonidasattheplaza.jpg

Sorry if you guys didn't understand what Ar-v and I am saying; we're used to that...hehe!

OK, just don't mock me in whatever language you're speaking.

You mean Tagalog? Not really, I won't do anything like that to you, much like what Batista did in a wrestling match, when he cursed another wrestler in our own native tongue...

I'll do a parody box next time... :lolbounce:

You mean Tagalog? Not really, I won't do anything like that to you, much like what Batista did in a wrestling match, when he cursed another wrestler in our own native tongue...

Don't take offense, but it seemed you two were just using translators, because a lot of words were left in English. If you actually spoke those languages, I would assume you'd know how to get the meaning across.

Any reason you always put Rockstar's logos on boxarts?

Don't take offense, but it seemed you two were just using translators, because a lot of words were left in English. If you actually spoke those languages, I would assume you'd know how to get the meaning across.

We don't use translators, Spaz; Ar-v and I are Filipinos, so what you've just read is what we call "Taglish". Oh, and the box art, nah, I just thought of putting the R* logo... And it's OK, we don't take offense at what you say, in fact, I kinda' liked your comments, seriously...

yeah, Spaz, we speak Tagalog, one of hundreds of languages here in the Philippines... but since, english was spoken by people here after Americans brought it here, it influenced our vocabulary like what Spanish have done to our language hundred of years ago, they left very numerous Spanish words in our language... in addition to that, Tagalog have Chinese, Indonesian-Malaysian, and Sanskrit words,

actually there are other languages to be added, i'm just too lazy