Ironic observation

Spaz The Great

Which camera is yours? I'll go clean the lens for you. Either that or you aren't watching the feed close enough. Not posting doesn't mean not visiting. Or is it my lack of topics? I visit many sections without posting topics. I NEVER post topics in the GTA IV section.

...Yes it does... :mellow:

I usually go through most of the topics in almost every section and I rarely see you in the Lounge. I have it down in my notes...

Which camera is yours? I'll go clean the lens for you. Either that or you aren't watching the feed close enough. Not posting doesn't mean not visiting. Or is it my lack of topics? I visit many sections without posting topics. I NEVER post topics in the GTA IV section.

I usually go through most of the topics in almost every section and I rarely see you in the Lounge. I have it down in my notes...

No, it doesn't. Some members like to lurk and post only when they have something important to say.

Well, you're probably just not in The Lounge when I am. That would explain you never seeing me there. But considering how it's one of the first sections I check when I login, I'm rather certain I visit it daily.

No, it doesn't. Some members like to lurk and post only when they have something important to say.

Lol, did you make a joke?

Ironically, this topic is getting a fair bit of discussion now.

But yeah, I'm really hoping that all the crap topics are simply being made out of boredom and waiting for GTA IV. If they're still coming after GTA IV is out then something is seriously wrong with the people who post them and we'll probably need to kill them all off while making it look like an 'accident' and leaving just all the good people here.

It's nice we have inquisitive people here but sometimes it does get a little lame. Oh and btw, the higher your post count the smaller your penis*

* True story

Ironically, this topic is getting a fair bit of discussion now.

But yeah, I'm really hoping that all the crap topics are simply being made out of boredom and waiting for GTA IV. If they're still coming after GTA IV is out then something is seriously wrong with the people who post them and we'll probably need to kill them all off while making it look like an 'accident' and leaving just all the good people here.

It's nice we have inquisitive people here but sometimes it does get a little lame. Oh and btw, the higher your post count the smaller your penis*

* True story

I was actually pointing out that this topic is no longer ironic to Chestnut, when I realized that by not being ironic anymore, it was ironic..... I probably won't figure out how I accomplished THAT one.....

Your penis isn't much bigger than mine, then, and still a lot smaller than most people here. :P

Isn't the whole point of a forum to discuss, and to make topics up?

I know that. But these topics (Which are the spammiest, worthless or even the crappiest) will eventually come here. This will happen anyways, so we can't do much to prevent these crappy topics to be made. Usually, topics in the GTA IV forum are usually just the second topic of what has already been made before that topic was made. So you would expect that not all members here use the Search Feature or look about. They would just make a topic up and wait for replies.

Some members don't really care about the topics content or their posts content as long as their post count increases, but would we even know that? This site will get more and more members which is supposedly good, but their will be different types of members that will join. Some will be good, some will be spammers, some will be dupes and some may be just members that come to visit and leave.

So topics that aren't really useful, nor are they even eligible to fit in will eventually start popping up in the forums, we can't do nothing about it unless it's really dodgy, then it can be locked or removed. So what I think is that we will be seeing all these useless topics, but it can't be pointless if there's been alot of good/humorous discussions (Unless if a Staff member feels it is) so I think their would be no point to take action for that.

I think lot's of well known forums go through this, so this could be a forum cycle which lot's of us will go through. So expect to see these topics come up, because their will always be topics like them... But who knows, it might turn from pointless topic to pinned topic!

I thought I'd share my thoughts on this. I think this topics come from pointless, to a rather interesting discussion, this could be a example to back up what I said in the previous paragraph (Excluding Pinning the topic).

Yeah people are getting bored with their lives and making those sort of topics, honestly I think that I havent really spent longer than a hour or two at a time on here, but the people who are posting these topics: to them its like this is the only page on the internet...

Go do something and stop posting boring useless topics (What colour is your hair) ... :zZZ: