GTA character joke thread

Mendoza

feel free to help if you want....

Claude:Ah yes the quiet one but do you know why he is so quiet?When he was a kid he saw his mom and dad having "hot coffee"when he was a kid and he never got over it,thats why he hasn't talked because when he tries the only thing he can say is what he heard his mom say which was"Oh yes don't stop harder"and so on which is also why he kills people

Lance:the psychotic crack baby,well for those of you who played or heard about bully i am sure you know gary,well before gary was born he needed a dad and his dad was Mario the gangster who worked for tommy,and as such where do you think tommy learned his stuff from?Well Mario was telling lance that tommy told him lance's mom slept with barn animals for money (which may be true)which is why he was acting crazy and took up drugs

(i know they both suck but you can come up with something if you want)

feel free to help if you want....

Claude:Ah yes the quiet one but do you know why he is so quiet?When he was a kid he saw his mom and dad having "hot coffee"when he was a kid and he never got over it,thats why he hasn't talked because when he tries the only thing he can say is what he heard his mom say which was"Oh yes don't stop harder"and so on which is also why he kills people

Lance:the psychotic crack baby,well for those of you who played or heard about bully i am sure you know gary,well before gary was born he needed a dad and his dad was Mario the gangster who worked for tommy,and as such where do you think tommy learned his stuff from?Well Mario was telling lance that tommy told him lance's mom slept with barn animals for money (which may be true)which is why he was acting crazy and took up drugs

(i know they both suck but you can come up with something if you want)

Add to the fact that Lance is famous for his dance... :lol: