Hostage Situation

I likie the idea i will see if i can get find a pic about it :thumbsup:

You won't find a pic. And if you do, don't upload it. I'm tired of seeing stupid images uploaded to posts.

That would be cool hey i just had an idea lets post it in the wishlists for gta4

Yay! A newb that has a good idea! That means there's a good chance he won't turn into a n00b. :gir voice: I loooove yoouuu! ^_^

Yay! A newb that has a good idea! That means there's a good chance he won't turn into a n00b. :gir voice: I loooove yoouuu!

Stop beeing so, offensive dude, wonder why we have less members....lol

Well, if you have three or more stars and go into a Fast Food place, you can take the cops that come in hostage.

Great, we have hostages that actually shoot you! *Dumbass* :lolbounce:

Yay! A newb that has a good idea! That means there's a good chance he won't turn into a n00b. :gir voice: I loooove yoouuu!

Stop beeing so, offensive dude, wonder why we have less members....lol

Well, if you have three or more stars and go into a Fast Food place, you can take the cops that come in hostage.

Great, we have hostages that actually shoot you! *Dumbass* :lolbounce:

I'm not being offensive. And you contradicted yourself. You said stop being offensive, then you call Aemboy a dumbass. Which is flaming, outside of the dungeon, should I warn you? :rolleyes:

I likie the idea i will see if i can get find a pic about it :thumbsup:

You won't find a pic. And if you do, don't upload it. I'm tired of seeing stupid images uploaded to posts.

That would be cool hey i just had an idea lets post it in the wishlists for gta4

Yay! A newb that has a good idea! That means there's a good chance he won't turn into a n00b. :gir voice: I loooove yoouuu! ^_^

Has anybody posted it yet ps you love :wub: me