My Annoying Link

Dmac

Well, I hope im posting in the right place.

Some of you may of seen my annoying link (Rick Roll link) how the window moves around and it is hard to close. I posted it as a April Fools joke on April fools and some of you did not take it as a joke, As i understand.

I did not post it to purposly piss you all off and make you ctrl alt delete out of firefox or anything, It was simply posted as a joke which i now see was to far.

I also called 1 or 2 people ''dumb'' or ''idiots'' for clicking the link because they abused me for posting it, Which i am also sorry for.

I hope that the people i pissed off can forget about all this and move on if possible.

Thanks ;)

It's not a problem Dmac, It was just a joke, and that person that clicked on the link fell for it. These members knew that April Fools will occur on the forum, and most of the links that members set up were for laughs. Some members will of course not be happy with it since it was hard to close the window, and some just take jokes seriously (lol :P).

But yeah, April Fools is over now, I don't think they'll care.

Dmac a virus took charge of my computer prior to April fools and disabled Task Manager so it was even worse :lol:

But a little fun doesn't hurt :)

LOL I feel for you dude!

That would of made it even worse.

And im glad some people here know how to take a joke and understand.

man, thats ok for me... eventually after restarting my computer, i realized its just a joke :)

Lol why did you need to restart?

i got nervous and afraid if my mother saw it and think that its a virus :blink:

LOL!

Thats exactly what my sister thought... Haha. @ Dmac, it's fine. I just won't be clicking any of your links again. :)

And as TM said, if they click it... It's there fault.

Edited by Alkaline_64