Crosshair or Glitch?

It would make sence that it is though, i mean, has anyboy else found this? or have i actually found something where people cant say "Old"

I think its plausable.

Nope, it's actually just a pic from the third trailer... So yes i'd say it's old.

It's probably a glitch or like toxic said, something actually attached to the gun.

Edited by Alkaline_64

It would make sence that it is though, i mean, has anyboy else found this? or have i actually found something where people cant say "Old"

I think its plausable.

Nope, it's actually just a pic from the third trailer... So yes i'd say it's old.

It's probably a glitch or like toxic said, something actually attached to the gun.

Saying something is "old" is so gay!!!

just say you didn't spot it and move on you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say, looks nice, havent seen that before but going by the perspective of the shot I would guess that it isnt a cross-hair.

you see how I answered without being a twat?????????!!!!!?!??!?!!!!

Try that in future!!!

I think its plausable.

Saying something is "old" is so gay!!!

just say you didn't spot it and move on you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say, looks nice, havent seen that before but going by the perspective of the shot I would guess that it isnt a cross-hair.

you see how I answered without being a twat?????????!!!!!?!??!?!!!!

Try that in future!!!

Wow way to be a hypocrite dude...