What game should I get to keep me busy until GTA IV is released?

Hey, Im kinda new here!

Anywho, I need an answer..

Which game should I buy to keep me "occupied" until GTA IV is released?

I own:

- Call of Duty 4 - I'm sick and tired playing online over and over again, it's boring me out :l

- I played Assassin's Creed - Weird story but bored me when I had to do the same thing over and over again, but it's an OK game.

- I played Uncharted - it's great!

- I played Smackdown VS Raw 2008 - didn't really like it.

- I played Tom Clancy: Advanced Warfighter 2 - I didn't really "play" it - I didn't like the controls, or the plot. Not my type I guess.. xD

- I played Heavenly Sword - Hard to beat, I gave up too fast!

I don't want Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank or any racing/sports games.

I was thinking of getting:

Resistance - since I like some shooter games.. Not really sure xD

Killzone 2 - Has it been released?

Tom Clancy Rainbox Six Vegas 2 - Looks like a good game.

So, any games you might recommend me getting? Explain why if possible.

PS3 Games.

I'd say Since you have a PS3, you don't really have that big of a choice.

Maybe:

-Condemned 2: Blood Shot- cool game, genuinely scary and pretty damn fun. Play it with the lights off.

-Rockband- If you got that much cash to dish out, I think its really fun.

-Army Of Two- I'm playing this game right now to hold me over, very very fun. The cover system kind of gives me an idea of what GTA IV will be like.

-Devil May Cry 4- Might want to rent it and see if you like it first cause alot of people don't.

-Burnout: Paradise- very very fun, love this game, definently check this one out sometime down the road if not now.

-Unreal Tournament 3- Oh yes....... very cool. Just atleast check it out, there is a 90% chance you will love it and a 100% chance you will like it.

There are some. I hope I helped.

P.S. Please get yourself a Dual Shack 3 controller.

Edited by fatalgamer

I would strongly recomend that you get Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

I own both (for the 360) and I was a little disappointed in Vegas 2 because the first game took me a month to beat as compared to vegas 2, only took me two days. But thats not saying that it wasn't good, I loved playing the single player mode.

The main selling point of Vegas 2 is going to depend on who is buying it. The new revamped co-op mode is 100% better than the original Vegas, if you're not into co-op it also has very fun multiplyer player modes online.

THE ORANGE BOX

Half Life 2 is one of the best games ive ever played. There are 5 games in the pack so trust me you will not get bored. I am on episode 10 from 13 - 14 on Half Life 2 Ep and i still have 2 Eps to go. And there is portal, a great original game.

Edited by AIR

THE ORANGE BOX

Half Life 2 is one of the best games ive ever played. There are 5 games in the pack so trust me you will not get bored. I am on episode 10 from 13 - 14 on Half Life 2 Ep and i still have 2 Eps to go. And there is portal, a great original game.

THE ORANGE BOX

He pretty much said everything i wanted to say. Half life 2 + Ep 1 + Ep 2 + Portal + Team fortress 2 (online) = 9.5/10.