My m8 said GTA 4 looks shit

I have one of the most stupidest friends ever, he says that GTA 4 will be shit, he also says that when he bought call of duty 4 he took it back to the shops on the same day becasue he said thats shit, what a jerk...... he said gta sanandreas was shit because CJ was black, is my friends crazyyyyyyyyyy, GTA 4 will probaly give me a heart attack when i first play it, but after reading another post im starting to get paranoid that my 360 will die like 2 days beforeit comes out.....

I have one of the most stupidest friends ever, he says that GTA 4 will be shit, he also says that when he bought call of duty 4 he took it back to the shops on the same day becasue he said thats shit, what a jerk...... he said gta sanandreas was shit because CJ was black, is my friends crazyyyyyyyyyy, GTA 4 will probaly give me a heart attack when i first play it, but after reading another post im starting to get paranoid that my 360 will die like 2 days beforeit comes out.....

Boy, your friend is damn ignorant. I call racist.

I think your friend is an idiot that knows nothing about games. Whenever he gets on the subject of games, change the subject or something. GTA IV to some won't be good and hopefully most others will say it'll blow them away. If you like it, force him to play it.

Edited by Rashon.

Well he is right about Call Of Duty 4, they have made no such improvements since they first started making these games. Also very repetitive gameplay. Still your friend cannot judge a game before it is out and you see it running but i can see where he gets his ideas from as there has been no such company that has made groundbreaking improvements as of yet. Rockstar on the other hand have brought in a new animation system using euphoria and generated yet again another gigantic map with plenty to do. So that alone is worth the buy! I have always said that Rockstar is the only company making games that make me think, Hey! This is worth £40......Still it even gets on my nerves that games like Call Of Duty and even the new installment of Rainbow Six Vegas has made no such groundbreaking improvements.....Still it is nice to see that the new Battlefield: Bad Company game has new destructive environments, that it what buying a new game is all about. Making improvements not releasing the same product but with little extras added....It makes me :pissedred: ............

Well you know what they say: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Obviously people enjoyed the CoD series and Rainbow Six series so they didn't change a thing to it, and people still bought it. You can't say CoD4 is shit, because if it was, it wouldn't have won Game of the Year. Sure, you could say the only reason people bought it was because of hype and now they're disappointed, but that doesn't show through when you play online.

Your friend who says GTA4 looks like shit obviously has no clue what he's talking about. He doesn't like a game because the main character in it is black, which shows he is 1) racist and 2) a fool when it comes to video games.

I wouldn't give two shits if the main character was a 300 pound lesbian that looked more masculine than most men (beware, future owners of Saints Row 2...) if the game has awesome gameplay. You should kick your friend's ass for being a retarded piece of bovine excrement. All of my friends who are gamers can't wait for GTA IV.

I wouldn't give two shits if the main character was a 300 pound lesbian that looked more masculine than most men (beware, future owners of Saints Row 2...) if the game has awesome gameplay. You should kick your friend's ass for being a retarded piece of bovine excrement. All of my friends who are gamers can't wait for GTA IV.

I would care. Lol

Well first of all your friend is a f*ckin racist and second of all a dumbass. Give him a kiss from me. <--- im damn serious and no im not gay.

Alright, your friends obviously a complete dumbass because he judge San Andreas over the main characters skin color. It's great if he says GTA IV looks like shit, I could care less, I think it's awesome. Anyway, I don't really see a point to this topic unless you want to start a flame war, so I'm going to lock it.

Locked.