1.go to binco to get a black tank

2.go to pro-laps to get black pants

3.go to pro-laps to get a black watch

heres a other way to look like splinter cell

1.wear a gimp suit

2.get night goggles or themal goggles

:NOTE night goggles or themal goggles are we required for both steps

Edited by ChanceJones

you also need an SC-20K with foregrip attachment, sniper, shotgun ect. attachments as well as tear gas (u can get ingame) Airfold rounds, Sticky Camera, Sticky Shocker. Light and sound meter. Pistol with LCP, EMF goggles, flash grenades, opsat with map and notes, EEV, Laser Mic and all those stealth moves... Yeah, i just completed chaos theory!

Edited by Deji

You could probably create a mod for yourself, can't you?

me!? i dont think so. i could create an SC-20K with the M4 and make the others attachments. just two problems... 1. i cant edit .dff files 2. i can't work out the wrap-skin thing!

im good with data editing though (Power of the guns and stuff) but i can't do something like that...

to get those goggles you need a save file first and here are a few locates i know of both goggles get night goggles

at foster vally in SF and theres night goggles at madd dogs crib under the staircase and themal goggles are by the TV

by the bar and theres themal goggles at zero RC too you can see them after you come in

to get those goggles you need a save file first and here are a few locates i know of both goggles get night goggles

at foster vally in SF and theres night goggles at madd dogs crib under the staircase and themal goggles are by the TV

by the bar and theres themal goggles at zero RC too you can see them after you come in

ive check zero's shop nope

madd dogs crib ang foster valley i check that