What do you think of Jack Thompson?

Rablo

Well I think you gta fans had heard of Jack Thompson a stupid old man who passes he's life on preventing the fun and violent things like GTA,bully,manhunt and other fun but violent games that guy doesn't have a life at all he passes his time and inteligece on cryticism good companies like R*,sony,microsoft and last but not important Take Two company I know violent games are bad for children behind 12 but is responsablity of the fathers and not from the companies .Leave your opinion of him on the commnents and remember NOT TO THE CENSORSHIP. :thumbsup:

Jack Thompson? :evil: Thats what he is. I stuipd asshole. He should stop chassing Rockstar :angry: and go after EA for greed and making shitty games. What does he really want o prevent violence,money or just attention. Only do we know that true GTA fans aren't going to go outside and commit countless acts of violence. He should f*ck off.

Rablo - Late to the party, but welcome. You'll find that people on this forum all don't like Jack(ass) Thompson. No

surprise when you consider that just about everybody here is into GTA.

What happened on the order to show cause he got hit w/ last month?

Sorry I this is my second topic Im just a noob ........til now. but I just want to know your opinion

I just hope that Rockstar did put a mission where you have to assassinate JT :P

in fact theres one but is more like a reference to him is about niko that has to kill a lawyer and before he kills hims he scream:"guns dont kill people videogames do" but jack make R* to remove it

Yeah that's the one I was talking about =D

It would be hilarious watching him running down the street yelling these corny lines while he drops papers from his briefcase ROFL!

No prob, the other topics are from last year. I really doubt anyone here will have anything positive to say about him.

When Tech (currently L-RiC) checks in you'll get plenty of opinion on J(A)T.

I already checked in, but my last post was too soft. So pack your bags, bitches! I'm checking back in!

Jack Thompson is a fucking embarrassment to the American legal system, parents, conservatives, and quite possibly the mentally ill. He thinks he's winning his war on violent video games? Has he noticed he hasn't won a single effin' lawsuit? He still refuses to acknowledge that video games are protected under the First Admendment, as he thinks they're not actually "speech". However, the First Admendment also protects the freedom of the press, which may be longer-lasting than speech, just like games. He thinks he's being a good parent by protesting? How about he actually try raising his son instead of risking his job? Whenever someone shoots up his school, he's on Fox News an hour later, blaming some random game. Remember Virginia Tech? Remember how he "knew" the shooter was an avid player of Counterstrike, before anybody even knew who the shooter was? And then it was revealed that the shooter wasn't a gamer at all?

Eat shit and die, JT. We won't care.

Edited by L-RiC