YAY! Rockstar working on Glitches!

YAY!!!!

Today, I received an update on my PS3 60gb which took 700mb and took 2 hours to install.

I noticed it was an update for GTA IV!!

And it fixes glitches!!

If you jump down next to a container usually your head goes threw it; and now it doesn't happen anymore!!

Also, usually on your bike if you turn, your bike will lean on one side, and the wheel will go threw the ground too, and it doesnt happen anymore.

Sorry I didn't copy the update code or name; but i'm sure it will come avaible too for everyone.

That is so good, all glitches are getting repaired!! For free, except you need 700mb.

I love updates!!!!

YAY!!!!

Today, I received an update on my PS3 60gb which took 700mb and took 2 hours to install.

I noticed it was an update for GTA IV!!

And it fixes glitches!!

If you jump down next to a container usually your head goes threw it; and now it doesn't happen anymore!!

Also, usually on your bike if you turn, your bike will lean on one side, and the wheel will go threw the ground too, and it doesnt happen anymore.

Sorry I didn't copy the update code or name; but i'm sure it will come avaible too for everyone.

That is so good, all glitches are getting repaired!! For free, except you need 700mb.

I love updates!!!!

I should post this as news as a heads up to PS3 owners, but I'm not once and I can't find anywhere official that reports of this patch. Let me know if there's somewhere that actually gives full details, like the technical stuff, about this patch.