Just Beat the Game

ok, im not trying to be rude or anything, but people! ur meant to enjoy such a game and not ruin it all by just playing it straight and there ur done, no! instead ur meant to explore the world aswell! :thumbsup: but that my opinion u might approach the game in a different way.

I so agree, I have also turned off auto save so when I come across a split in the story line I can go both ways... It's quite interesting and there's so much to see, yet it feels like it's lacking something. I just have not figured it out yet. I know the no diving under water thing is annoying but I don't think thats it completely, I mean I was kinda hoping for San Andreas water setup and Russian subs to drive but there's still something else hmmmm....

ok, im not trying to be rude or anything, but people! ur meant to enjoy such a game and not ruin it all by just playing it straight and there ur done, no! instead ur meant to explore the world aswell! :thumbsup: but that my opinion u might approach the game in a different way.

I rushed to the game aswell until I came to the second island. Then I though, what im I doing? I don't want to rush the game and rush the victory of finish the game quickly. So I started exploring, now im on the third island doing missions for Jim. Nothing wrong in rushing the game though, don't take me wrong. I just didn't want to. But I guess im making a save later to see how fast I could beat the game.