Little Jacob Mission

Okay so I am doing one of the first Little Jacob side missions. I will call him up for me to do a job and he tells me that I need to pick up a car and deliver it to some guys. That's fine, so I get in the car and then it says, "You have until 6:30 to deliver the car". But everyrime it only giuves me a half an hour to deliver which (for me) is next to impossible. Everytime I nearly get there and then it says, "Hurry up!" and then it says, "Too slow, the dealers left". I've tried this about three times now and I would really like to improve my relationship with Little Jacob so I can get some guns. It shouldn't be that hard sinc e I am just starting the game, and it is one of the first side missions for Little Jacob. Please give me some good advice. Thank You.

Hrmm maybe you just need to improve your driving skills since you've just begun the game?

It was extremely easy for me, you just go left once you get in the car and up a few streets.

Yeah I agree with that. And you don't really need the money right now but to get Jacob to like you just go do stuff with him (bowling, pool, etc.). Not sure what determines if Jacob can sell you guns (respect or likeness). But if you really wanna do the side missions, improve your driving skills and then come back to them.

• 3 weeks later...

last night i went home after the gym and tried to do things with little jacob

i called and he would say come round but his icon has gone on the screen

i am in my second flat by they way and have done 100% progress of his missions

but i want to gain higher respect with him

does anyone know the guns he sells - i.e. is it the m4 and ak or can you only by the crapier weapons cheaper like the pistol.

also i will do the missions for him then instead to gain the achievment and hopefully some respect.

does anyone know the guns he sells - i.e. is it the m4 and ak or can you only by the crapier weapons cheaper like the pistol.

also i will do the missions for him then instead to gain the achievment and hopefully some respect.

you dont really need him as you can get guns from

the gun shop you unlock

but i think you just got to keep accepting his requests and shit, i don't really bother to be honest, i mean i don't need guns or aything that bad, the only thing i can imagine needing really bad is the helicopter...

you dont really need him as you can get guns from

the gun shop you unlock

but i think you just got to keep accepting his requests and shit, i don't really bother to be honest, i mean i don't need guns or aything that bad, the only thing i can imagine needing really bad is the helicopter...

ta mate nice one for this - ill just keep plugging away at the missions and doing jacobs packages for the achievements

cheers again

In simpleton terms, he means - when the mission starts, he hails a cab, skips the journey and arrives outside said dealers location, therefore arriving in under 5 seconds. I personally haven't had many problems with this, although I am an exceptional driver. :)

That didn't sound arrogant at all.

Edited by The Bossman

That's pretty creative & cab fare is usually cheap on short runs. I got lucky & managed to get the missions on the first

try except for the first ambush in the park.

Pro-tip: Have a combat shotgun out & ready when you get in the car.

I'm pretty far into the game (around 70%, doing a lot of GTA Race on XBL) & still haven't bought weapons from

Little Jacob, I just keep him in reserve.

• 2 weeks later...

An easy method to do the deliveries for Jacob. You do not have to use the car he supplies to deliver the packages. So when you receive the job, get in a good car with good handling and head to his place. Reverse your car into the car space just in front of his vehicle. Get out of your car and enter his, the GPS target for the package drop will get added. Get out of his car and back into yours. Press the start button to pause the game and examine the map to find out where you need to go, and see if there is an easier way to go (straighter). Sometimes the GPS will have you turning left and right when you can simple take a straighter route which although longer is quicker to get to the target.

• 4 weeks later...