Wheelman burning a bee!

Well Wheelman and I were trying to decide over MSN how he should kill a bee that was in his window...well we found that the best solution was with FIRE!!!

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Right after my youngest kid was born a brown recluse spider kept building his web over the front door of my old house.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!! (I know you won't listen, but you were warned.)

After the third time he re-built I got a can of cheap spray paint & a lighter. :evil: He never came back after that.

Ever hear a spider scream?

Right after my youngest kid was born a brown recluse spider kept building his web over the front door of my old house.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!! (I know you won't listen, but you were warned.)

After the third time he re-built I got a can of cheap spray paint & a lighter. :evil: He never came back after that.

Ever hear a spider scream?

lol evil

well the bee thing was funny. jeez, after u kill him, just keep trying to relight (around 0:40,1:00)