Only one infurnes..?

• 2 weeks later...

You can get more than one, just drive your Inferneus here:

31015332bs1.th.gif

There will be a lot of Inferneus' parked on the street, then you can either push one of them with the other car, or get in one, drive it about 100 feet, go back to the other on get in, drive it about 100 feet... and repeat until you get to the safehouse (I did it to the Bohan safehouse, but you can also go to Playboy's)

You can do it as much as you want, even until every parking space is full of Inferneus'

Edited by jf-

• 2 weeks later...
I always wondered that... What will happen if you take on of Stevies cars? Will it respawn in the original position or will it get cross off the list but you won't get paid? As for Infernuses I haven't seen much (if any) and same thing goes for Comets as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I discovered this by accident & spent the last couple days confirming it.

When a cart from Stevie's list spawns it will continue to spawn until you deliver the car. If you have open spots at the

savehouses (up to 10) you can drive the car to your spot & go back for another. I found this out when I was returning

from a night of bowling w/ Dwayne & saw the Banshee I had sitting at Bohan parked in it's original spot.

Also if you're driving one of the cars you'll notice some of them parked along the streets. One was purple Infernus less

than a block from the Algonquin savehouse so I grabbed it & delivered the yellow one. I also have the copper metallic

Comet, the green metallic Sabre GT & sapphire metallic Intruder.

Hey rem, how many rep points is THAT worth? :lol:

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Take a Turismo from Grotti (near one of your savehouses) & take thew race like above.

Except you do (& win) the race. If you can time it so you just win, the competitors are nearby & you can jack their

cars. I've also noticed the competitor vehicles will spawn parked for a short time. That's how I got an extra Comet

early in the game.