A MOD THAT OPENS SECRET AREAS.

Alvas.

It would be relatively simple if you know how to edit the MAIN.SCR file, you just find the part that controls Warrants

& shut it off, like SANGA opening the while map from the start. The problem is that it's buried somewhere in 550,000

(yes I verified that) of code.

If you're brave enough, get BW's Mission builder (in downloads) & open it up, just remember -

BACK UP EVERY FILE YOU PLAN TO EDIT!!! (screw it up & it's your problem.)

It would be relatively simple if you know how to edit the MAIN.SCR file, you just find the part that controls Warrants

& shut it off, like SANGA opening the while map from the start. The problem is that it's buried somewhere in 550,000

(yes I verified that) of code.

If you're brave enough, get BW's Mission builder (in downloads) & open it up, just remember -

BACK UP EVERY FILE YOU PLAN TO EDIT!!! (screw it up & it's your problem.)

Are we talking stopping the wanted level from appearing or opening up the inside of the buildings?

Will someone please tell me what is the code? some help will be greatly appreciated.

The fact that you didn't understand what he was talking about is enough proof that you probably shouldn't be messing with important game files.

OMG! Don't say a mod is alot of work if you've never tried or w/e, you sound like your trying to make him seem like he's made a ridiculous request. Making this mod is easy. Area 69 is NOT an interior so you don't even need IPL editing. Simply deleting the blast doors would work. Or teleporting inside them. Just delete the DFF files and txd if you want to and walk straight in! I'll do it if you want. There are so many ways though, IDK which one will be best. I think the dff editing would be easiest since it doesn't require a restart of your game.

Me is going to create it ALVASI, don't worry. :D Plus i'll make it so you can still enter via the vent.

For now... Take these coords to get in... Use a teleporter (I reccommend GTASA Console)

Vent Entrence:

X: 245.574800

Y: 1862.347000

Z: 18.018830

Normal entrence:

X: 213.475200

Y: 1869.772000

Z: 13.140630

And as for not getting 6 stars in the area, just use a hack thing or something else. GTASA Console is the best for this.

Oh yeah, any other secret areas you want opened? I am working on an interior mod but it'll take some (alot) of time.

Edited by Deji

Kids & their cheats....

Just deleting the TXD/DFF files will make the game crash when you get near the location, you should know that by now.

You have to find the blast doors in the IPL files if you're going to delete them.

Now run along & blow stuff up. :clapping:

Haha!! Good one Outlaw! :lolbounce:

Kids & their cheats....

Just deleting the TXD/DFF files will make the game crash when you get near the location, you should know that by now.

You have to find the blast doors in the IPL files if you're going to delete them.

Now run along & blow stuff up. :clapping:

Works fine for me. You sure your doing it right and not just deleting the whole thing? :lolbounce:

The short version is that if you just delete a model from the game, it leaves a "hole" in the game. When the model is

called up (either in a DATA file or by script) the game can't find it & gets confused, causing it to crash because it doesn't

know what to do about the "hole".

If you remove it from an IPL, the model is never called (in that instance) so the game doesn't get confused. In the case

of the blast doors, they're probably placed in an IPL & temporarily removed by the MAIN.SCR for the mission where you

enter the secret base. Same for the aircraft carrier in SF.

BTW: I saw you posted a list of interiors in one of the other topics, good work. Suggest you start a topic on them so

people don't have to hunt them down.

OMG! Don't say a mod is alot of work if you've never tried or w/e, you sound like your trying to make him seem like he's made a ridiculous request. Making this mod is easy. Area 69 is NOT an interior so you don't even need IPL editing. Simply deleting the blast doors would work. Or teleporting inside them. Just delete the DFF files and txd if you want to and walk straight in! I'll do it if you want. There are so many ways though, IDK which one will be best. I think the dff editing would be easiest since it doesn't require a restart of your game.

Me is going to create it ALVASI, don't worry. :D Plus i'll make it so you can still enter via the vent.

For now... Take these coords to get in... Use a teleporter (I reccommend GTASA Console)

Vent Entrence:

X: 245.574800

Y: 1862.347000

Z: 18.018830

Normal entrence:

X: 213.475200

Y: 1869.772000

Z: 13.140630

And as for not getting 6 stars in the area, just use a hack thing or something else. GTASA Console is the best for this.

Oh yeah, any other secret areas you want opened? I am working on an interior mod but it'll take some (alot) of time.

Most people who make topics asking how to mod have the idea that they download a program and can immediately start modding. Doesn't work that way. You actually need some knowledge of how a game's code and script work, and some knowledge in 3D modeling wouldn't hurt, either.

Most people who make topics asking how to mod have the idea that they download a program and can immediately start modding. Doesn't work that way. You actually need some knowledge of how a game's code and script work, and some knowledge in 3D modeling wouldn't hurt, either.

Ya look... When I get home I will do it. Just chill >.< Of course I have the knowledge otherwise I wouldn't even post.