2 previews of my up and coming Nico Bellic collection

I have a suggestion for you, instead of creating a new damn topic on something you made on PS, make a showcase topic where you can show all the GFX you create.

Ok chill the hell out

Chill the hell out? I didn't even give you shit, just said a suggestion, in simple honest writing.

I have a suggestion for you, instead of creating a new damn topic on something you made on PS, make a showcase topic where you can show all the GFX you create.

That's pretty hostile if you ask me...

Wha? Cos I used "damn" thats hostile? Man, really you are probsbly older then me you should know what hostile is.

hostile would be "instead of fucking creating a damn topic for some shit GFX you made"

I used damn cos, really, you aren't the most talented designer in here, and people will loose patience with your constant thread creating habit. Now you should've thanked me for the suggestion, and not say I was hostile towards you.

That's pretty hostile if you ask me...

Wha? Cos I used "damn" thats hostile? Man, really you are probsbly older then me you should know what hostile is.

hostile would be "instead of fucking creating a damn topic for some shit GFX you made"

I used damn cos, really, you aren't the most talented designer in here, and people will loose patience with your constant thread creating habit. Now you should've thanked me for the suggestion, and not say I was hostile towards you.

Ok now you should chill out. And who are you to say I'm not talented

Okay, sorry, I was indeed a bit hostile towards you. But however, I gave you an honest opinion of what I thought of your work, it isn't great, it is decent, that last one, is a bit down on quality. And an honest opinion IS MUCH better then someine kissing ass to you ;). But that Neo GTA IV stuff, had some nice brushes.

Lol.

Peace.

Edited by Dirty Harry

Okay, sorry, I was indeed a bit hostile towards you. But however, I gave you an honest opinion of what I thought of your work, it isn't great, it is decent, that last one, is a bit down on quality. And an honest opinion IS MUCH better then someine kissing ass to you ;). But that Neo GTA IV stuff, had some nice brushes.

Lol.

Peace.

Thanks. If you think the Neo GTA had nice brushes, you should look at my showcase ;)