2 previews of my up and coming Nico Bellic collection

No comments? Dunno why. Let me start...

Really speaking, if you can use those brushes such beautifully, try them onto some other genre of Image-work. I mean such graceful strokes don't suit the GTA IV theme, while they may look AWESOME onto, say, a greeting card, or a celebrity's image. Nice Sig btw.

Cheers:)

Wow, you guys need to low down a little, I mean, give some advice on how to improve, she might be a beginner.

Okay, well to start off Littlesegall, I suggest you do something about the Pricedown font. I mean, it's not very smooth, so what I suggest you do is when you highlight the text, there will be a drop down box which will say "None", "Sharp", "Chrisp", "Strong" and Smooth". Click "Smooth and your font will look a little better. The brushes seem nice as they're custom made. I think if you're going to make something based on IV, the grunge effect would suit it. But I still think it's good.

I'm not really going to say it's horrible as it just causes more negativity, but the colours don't suit it very well. Use colours which show a little attraction, if you understand me.

Other than that, nice work. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm really good at Photoshop. :)

But it is horrible, especially when she's saying it's very good, nobody says that about their own work unless they've quoted it from someone else.

It is horrible, that doesn't mean you're crap at graphics though, you can make it better, just try to put the main "IV" part that's in the middle, above everything else that's there to make it stand out and give your font a few effects with a new colour, that blends with all the other colours, that should all blend together.

Edited by Cat Licker

But it is horrible, especially when she's saying it's very good, nobody says that about their own work unless they've quoted it from someone else.

It is horrible, that doesn't mean you're crap at graphics though, you can make it better, just try to put the main "IV" part that's in the middle, above everything else that's there to make it stand out and give your font a few effects with a new colour, that blends with all the other colours, that should all blend together.

Dude, Connor, learn how to speak to a lady will ya? :P

Well, like TM said, that font needs to be smoothed (if I typed that right). Oh and, please don't do grunge, it has been over done...

INOVATE!!!

The problem with it is the coloring, theming, and clash of style. And how is it "neo-realistic"? Do you know what neo means? The colors you chose would clash a lot less without the addition of the IV logo. Really, it seems that there was no real purpose or inspiration behind it.

I like the brushes, don't get me wrong. But they are being used wrong. It isn't the right style to use for GTA.

Well, no offense it is a bit crapp-ish but my opinion is it looks a bit dodgy and the brushes look a bit rough. It would probably be better to use colors that go good with the IV logo, like golden colours with black brushes, but I'm no expert so I'll leave my thoughts on that ;)

Eugh, it's horrible tbh.

suck it, pillow biter

Dude, Connor, learn how to speak to a lady will ya? :P

Well, like TM said, that font needs to be smoothed (if I typed that right). Oh and, please don't do grunge, it has been over done...

INOVATE!!!

I AM NOT A FUCKING WOMAN. IF ITS THE ICON YOURE GETTING IT FROM, ILL CHANGE IT

But it is horrible, especially when SHES saying it's very good, nobody says that about their own work unless they've quoted it from someone else.

IM NO FUCKING WOMAN.

Wow, you guys need to low down a little, I mean, give some advice on how to improve, she might be a beginner.

Okay, well to start off Littlesegall, I suggest you do something about the Pricedown font. I mean, it's not very smooth, so what I suggest you do is when you highlight the text, there will be a drop down box which will say "None", "Sharp", "Chrisp", "Strong" and Smooth". Click "Smooth and your font will look a little better. The brushes seem nice as they're custom made. I think if you're going to make something based on IV, the grunge effect would suit it. But I still think it's good.

I'm not really going to say it's horrible as it just causes more negativity, but the colours don't suit it very well. Use colours which show a little attraction, if you understand me.

Other than that, nice work. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm really good at Photoshop. :)

Thanks, I am beginner, but I am NOT a girl. Seriously. What girl would do this shit on a grand theft auto forum? Every gilr I know faints at sight of blood. And maybe you can help me, as I said, I'm not good, but I'm not bad. I just can't make sigs

Yeah the text is horrible. Need to give it some anti-aliasing, crisp usually works the best, or sharp.

And yeah, you're on a GTA forum, you've spelt the protagonist of the biggest videogame in history's name wrong - might wanna fix that too :P

I like the brushes on the first sig but really don't think they're suited to GTA/violence related images.

Yeah the text is horrible. Need to give it some anti-aliasing, crisp usually works the best, or sharp.

And yeah, you're on a GTA forum, you've spelt the protagonist of the biggest videogame in history's name wrong - might wanna fix that too :P

I like the brushes on the first sig but really don't think they're suited to GTA/violence related images.

Sorry. I'm not much for anti-aliasing, but if you insist. I'm working on the other 3 now. And by the way, I bet when you first heard Niko, you thought Nico also. It's pretty confusing

No, I didn't actually. The only names in which it's spelt with a C is Nicolas or Nicholas. I was already familiar with European naming variations of Nick, and was aware his full name was most likely Nikolai. Besides, we didn't hear the name spoken until very late after it was announced, it was always written before that. So everyone should have been familiar with it already,

Anyway, that's irrelevant. I don't understand why you don't like anti-aliasing, you actually like looking as those jagged edges?

No, I didn't actually. The only names in which it's spelt with a C is Nicolas or Nicholas. I was already familiar with European naming variations of Nick, and was aware his full name was most likely Nikolai. Besides, we didn't hear the name spoken until very late after it was announced, it was always written before that. So everyone should have been familiar with it already,

Anyway, that's irrelevant. I don't understand why you don't like anti-aliasing, you actually like looking as those jagged edges?

Well, I'm sorry (really). I didn't think about that. And in my new works, yes I anti-aliased (but it may look bad because of quality)

Hey, I know some of you think I'm a girl (which I'm not), and some of you think I'm mediocre. All I have to say is.....

FUCK YOU. :bashhead:

I'm no that bad, I just don't put effort into most things. I am in fact opening a GFX Workshop I take all requests (Sigs, Avis, but no userbars. I don't like them). Here are some of my works to this date. Once again, not 100% effort:

Liberty

nikonother.jpg

Neo_Green_Grass

asdfasdfg.jpg

Green Space Dart

Intr-galacticdart.jpg

Blue Cornucopia

dfghdfgh.jpg

GTA signature Girls

Untitled-2-1.jpg

GTA PSP

PSP_SKYPE_1-1.jpg

All requests are welcome

Edited by Littlesegall

Well, I put effort into these. I think they are beautiful (not being egotistic). I call them the colours of the rainbow series. More to come.

Green

asdfasdfg.jpg

Purple

tyui8.jpg

Blue

dfghdfgh.jpg

Yellow

fthkjfh.jpg

Red

zdfgdgh.jpg

I can customise them if you request. I can also make into an Avatar. Free of charge for any request.

Shit brown

asdxh.jpg

Turquoise

xcfhjdgyj.jpg

Edited by Littlesegall

OH SHI- Sorry about calling you "She". :P

Well, since I'm here anyways, I'll help out. I'll extend on the text a little more actually. The text won't look good enough unless you change it about, add outlines to it, emboss it etc. So if you go into blending options, play around with the overlays, you'll see a big improvement. Once that's done, you should have a nice neat text, with some nice effects.

The "IV" looks dark. I'm not sure whether it's suppose to be dark or not, but try to lighten it up.

Oh and DH, Grunge isn't overdone unless you know how to make it look perfect (I do actually go a little crazy with it in my sigs, but yeah :P).

OH SHI- Sorry about calling you "She". :P

Well, since I'm here anyways, I'll help out. I'll extend on the text a little more actually. The text won't look good enough unless you change it about, add outlines to it, emboss it etc. So if you go into blending options, play around with the overlays, you'll see a big improvement. Once that's done, you should have a nice neat text, with some nice effects.

The "IV" looks dark. I'm not sure whether it's suppose to be dark or not, but try to lighten it up.

Oh and DH, Grunge isn't overdone unless you know how to make it look perfect (I do actually go a little crazy with it in my sigs, but yeah :P).

Thanks! BTW, I'd like everyone to check out my rainbow series.