Request: Traffic on highways

d12gi356

I've noticed that on the highways, all vehicles move at insane speeds. Even forklifts. The AI is terrible at handling this, and if there's a fender bender between two cars, it will rapidly turn into an insane multiple-car pileup because the traffic behind is moving so fast and can't/won't stop.

I've spent the last day looking for a mod that fixes this behavior, but I haven't found one. Does anyone know if there is one? I'm looking for a mod that disables whatever it is that makes vehicles move extra-fast on highways. Particularly in the tunnel south of Los Santos airport, there is always a huge pile of exploding/wrecked vehicles in my games.

I swear, I hate it when I've got 3 stars or more and I take a ride down the road beside the beach in SF. Cop cars always comes at stupidly fast speeds and take me completely off the road, sometimes even blowing up my car! Same goes for highways and intersections..

lol yeh i know what u guys mean.

its also like how they go really fast if you shoot their car. jump on top, fire 1 bullet at the hood, then they start driving like maniacs. funniest thing to watch

Rofl, and when it turns into a 15 car pile up fire an RPG at the pileup

i usually put the sticky bombs on one or two cars. then make a pileup on other side. lol.

once that blows up its usually 5 stars for me.

To the person who said about cartwheels.

Get a go-kart, and a 4* level. Wait until enforcers hurtle at you, you'll spin off, do some crazy ass stunt, and get paid. No damage, you're protected by the kart's forcefield :P

Presume you mean no damage to you, I bumped a psycho earlier today & my poor Kart died if a fiery explosion.

RIP my poor Kart, it looked good w/ Ranx's custom skin. :cry: