Need help...

Deji

Okay I need you to help me... For some reason I went on another computer and my site looks weird. I can, in no way replicate what is showing on that PC on mine... I tried changing resolution, video settings, browsers.. But no, it looks fine on my PC. I use IExplorer by default which has the exact view as in dreamweaver, my proffessional costly webpage editor.

:bashhead:

I'm using Layers which seems to be the big problem. But I want to know why it views differently.

All I need you to do is go to: www.gtag.co.nr and make a screenshot of what you see on the front page. Then post it here along with your settings (Resolution, Browser, Video Card.. Etc) and I'll try and figure out the problem.

Okay I need you to help me... For some reason I went on another computer and my site looks weird. I can, in no way replicate what is showing on that PC on mine... I tried changing resolution, video settings, browsers.. But no, it looks fine on my PC. I use IExplorer by default which has the exact view as in dreamweaver, my proffessional costly webpage editor.

I'm using Layers which seems to be the big problem. But I want to know why it views differently.

All I need you to do is go to: www.gtag.co.nr and make a screenshot of what you see on the front page. Then post it here along with your settings (Resolution, Browser, Video Card.. Etc) and I'll try and figure out the problem.

The tables shift themselves to the left; I'm using Firefox 2.0, 1152x864 pixels (sorry if I don't have a screenshot... :P )

The tables shift themselves to the left; I'm using Firefox 2.0, 1152x864 pixels (sorry if I don't have a screenshot... :P )

You should show a screenie, to see how it looks like. Or you can register in the forums and post in the FAQ section.

It's absolutely fucked in Firefox 2 (Windows) - Proof: http://www.imagelodge.net/imgs/chris/GTAGs...CKED-lol9xu.png

As a developer you need to develop for all Mozilla based browsers, plus Opera and Safari - THEN and only then should you apply extra crap to make it work in IE. Never begin developing for IE, otherwise it'll be broken in every other browser.

Also, you're using frames AND tables. Both are outdated methods of laying out a website. I would advise you to learn to use divs and style them with css if you're serious about websites.

• 2 weeks later...