• Huckabee
    • Chris
    • Vercetti Thug

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain.

After hearing Obama's acceptance speech from winning the Democratic nomination I'm convinced he is NOT the right guy

for the job. What happens when he gets that phone call at 3AM, the one that tells him all Hell just broke lose somewhere

& he has to make an important decision right now.

"Mr. President, terrorist just bombed LA."

"Uh, uh, send 'em to the hospital for a breathalyser!"

I'm also liking Sara Palin, she reminds me of Mamma Kitty.

at the start i thought nah has to be obama, surely america wont go another x amount of years with a republican in the whitehouse but i dunno... mcain seems to have distanced himself from george bush and his ideals this could very much work in his favour, however i think obama will have the majority if not all of the black population on his side which might turn the tide but hey, this is sure gunna be an interesting election

I keep hearing how important that a "black" candidate is running & people are overlooking a very important detail, he's

an idiot. If you get a chance, listen to him w/out the benefit of a prepared speech & a teleprompter.

If skin color is that important, what about Clarence Thomas or Colin Powell? Obama is just another mindless puppet & he

should get out of politics & do a buddy movie w/ Al Gore, "Dumb & Dumberest".

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

^lol

a black president in the USA would be the most amazing thing in the world (i am white for the record) it would show that in the space of 40/50 years one of the most racist countries in the worl has gone from that to having a black leader of their country, however i do agree with urban outlaw all of that would be for nothing if the candidate is an idiot, personally i haven't heard enough on the english news to make an informed decision so i wont comment but personally i like the idea of a black president of the USA...

I keep hearing how important that a "black" candidate is running & people are overlooking a very important detail, he's

an idiot. If you get a chance, listen to him w/out the benefit of a prepared speech & a teleprompter.

What the hell? Way to back up some outrageous claims with proof :P

My vote will no doubt go to Barack Obama this November. I think I disagree with every one of John McCain's opinions except for when he calls himself old.

^ McCain is 72, I think. IMO he's too old for the job. BTW, I voted for Obama, because I think he's the best choice. I don't really want Hilary in charge, I don't think she'll be good enough. Plus, Americas already had 1 Clinton as president, they don't need another one.

EDIT: Yeah, he's 72.

Edited by The Bossman

Still, its also funny that everyone also says that Mccain's too old to be president. He can't be that much older than douchebag Bush can he?

George Bush isn't that old at all! He's only 62 years old, and we first elected him eight years ago when he was 54. McCain is 72 years old and hasn't even been elected yet :P

Ok, what the fuck. Why did McCain have to talk about change? Yeah, ok, change. But he's trying to style Obama's "slogan" it seems.

Meh, didn't really like McCain's speach of day before yesterday..

And Palin's a fuckin' MILF. That's AWESOME! That aside, I actually think McCain didn't make a bad choice for his running-mate.

It's a pain though.. I prefer McCain over Obama, but I'm starting to dislike him. Well, like him less.

Well, whatever.. lets just see. As of today I think this: Either way, you're fucked.

That's why I don't give two shits about politics. I only chose Obama for the one reason I care about and that's making sure another school shooting isn't blamed on violent media. McCain called GTAIV the Devil, so of course I'm against him. I don't care about gas prices, our nation's (shitty) foreign policy, or anything else that actually matters.

Shitty gas prices would matter if you got that S-10 last year... Why are you clapping your hands together?

And Palin's a fuckin' MILF. That's AWESOME! That aside, I actually think McCain didn't make a bad choice for his running-mate.

I saw her first, get your own! :lol:

Seriously, i think I'm in love w/ her. The more I hear about her, the more she reminds me of Mamma Kitty.

Shitty gas prices would matter if you got that S-10 last year... Why are you clapping your hands together?

I saw her first, get your own! :lol:

Seriously, i think I'm in love w/ her. The more I hear about her, the more she reminds me of Mamma Kitty.

Have you fantasized about having a three-way, yet? :lol:

So you really had no idea what he meant? Okay, in a topic about presidential candidates, when someone says "all" this usually means all the presidential candidates. Not in every single situation this is true, for example, if he said "Chris is an asshole" then MAYBE Chris would be mad or something, but he obviously just meant the presidential candidates, not the ones in your poll.