GTA IV PC to be shown to press

GTA Don

"VG247 has learnt from a source close to Rockstar that the PC version of GTA IV will be shown behind closed doors at Games Convention next week.

No clue on specifically what’s to be shown, but expect the first pieces to pop up after the show.

GC’s looking quite hot this year, innit?"

yh innit blud

Source: http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/08/15/g...mes-convention/

ITT Brits use chav slang etc.

Yeah looks like the "expanded multiplayer" is the only new thing, other than that the only improvements will come in the graphics department, obviously, everything will be sharper etc.

Not really much else to talk about. Unless they've improved other areas for example have included some of the things mentioned in our latest website poll.

Fingerless gloves was an insanely popular request on some forums. I agree that Niko does look pretty awesome in them. So it would be nice to actually have them in game. If not someone will make a mod anyway so I guess it's win-win whatever.

know wot ahhh meean bluuudd?

yh fam respect blud oi hang tyt all ma brederen at TGTAP kl fam

Fingerless gloves would be awesome, hope you can buy it at Modo or the Russian Shop. They wouldn't sell it at Persues though...

i wanna kno bout da multiplaya modez do blud rockstar betta not be chattin shit or ill shank dose pussios.

I hereby copyright the names IV-MP and MTA IV or MTA 4. IV-MP and MTA IV copyright © 2008 GTA Don & his PC. All rights reserved bitches.

GTA IV multiplayer is already better than SA-MP, the only advantage SA-MP has is the ability to script. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to script in IV if someone creates a mod like SA-MP or something.

u no gta iv gonna hav haks deyre dikheds if deyre not on dat shit blud oi blud y u alwayz on da hype ting man its dum innit tho

as long as my mums new comp can play IV with decent quality & no lagg, im OK with what its like, it will be exactly the same as 360, although games feel different on the PC versions, but i dont see any reason ill get the PC version if i did for it would probably be for "expanded" multiplayer, but SAMP owns, but it might be quite good, ill never know, but never as good as SAMP ever was