HyperCam Help

Vercetti Thug

So, say I make a region on my desktop that I wanted to record, and will the end result be a video with sound that is submittable to youtube?

Edit: I've selected my region and all, but will it work and how do i convert it to a youtube sendable file (which I dont even know what that is)

Reedit: There is no audio, but the file is AVI. How do I record Audio seperately? Do I have to get a music file and attach it to the video? Also, the frame came out smaller than the original, (I recorded a fixed region on my desktop) so the Youtube users would e looking at a tiny screen. As you can see, I am hopeless.

Edited by Vercetti Thug

^ how do you do that! ive been trying to figure it out for a while lol.

oh and youtube will support more formats than you mentioned, i uploaded mp4 and 3gp videos (from my phone) and they work perfect. it gets converted to the youtube format when u upload. make it have a good quality when you record or whatever, because if you start with a bad quality, when it gets to youtube its gonna be crap lol.

Get Audacity

Download the Lame.enc MP3 encoder (it's linke on the audacity site)

Open audacity after you install it

At the top right, from the dropdown, select line in.

Any sound that plays through your PC will be recorded as long as the record button is down.

Hit stop to stop.

G to file > export as MP3.

Locate the lame enc.

???

Profit!

then i get a menu that reads like this

Disable Meter

Start Monitoring

[grey] Horizontal Stereo

Vertical Stereo

Linear

dB

Preferences

disable meter is obvious. start monitoring..well yeah. vertical just makes the meter be vertical, linear turns it from a dB scale to a 0 to 1 scale, and preferences is the refresh rate of the meter...