It fucking hurts

macorules94

oh, I just discovered yesterday that the girl I'm planning to date already had a boyfriend, it is kinda sad because she's the only one I liked because she's very beautiful and a simple girl. I felt for the past two years that she liked me because I can see her sometimes that she is staring at me. But just because I'm a shy and taciturn person, I never did anything even though I'm persuaded my friends these recent days after they knew that I like her (I kept it a secret for two years). But now its too late, she had a boyfriend and there's only one month remaining for me in high school (which is going to end in March).

Now I'm regretting that I did nothing.... yet I learned a lesson.

I would be happy, I really don't like highschool girls a lot. There's SOME that're different, but dude. When you get out.. there's a LOT more out there, trust me. There's someone better. (:

I have only ever had one boyfriend and I turn nineteen in two days, but I am not bothered. I am hoping that I will meet someone in uni as they will be more mature. People in Secondary school are usually hormone crazed and I never liked that, also I was very very shy and if someone said a comment to me it was usually an insult (i.e. Hey sexy!). Sometimes its better to wait until you leave that all behind and find someone who may be more caring as they have grown up.

I would be happy, I really don't like highschool girls a lot. There's SOME that're different, but dude. When you get out.. there's a LOT more out there, trust me. There's someone better. (:

yeah hopefully, I generally don't like high school girls either but some few are just different. But everything is going fine now, I don't even think about her right now. :)

Ahhh it sucks. The girl you have liked for years, is an awesome friend, you feel that there could be something there and it never comes about. This girl I really liked, her bf cheated on her, treated her like crap, so I try to comfort her (not wanting anything from it, just trying to make her feel better) and she ends up back with him.

I hope she realized what she did, after the crap she went through.

Obviously she's just an idiot and turning AFRICAN. I'm "emo" and I'm pretty much the nicest person you'll ever talk to, haha. Tell her to go kill herself =D

This is Sherman in his emo state of mind:

favorreturnedbxz.png

Then there's Sherman in his really emo, but extremely happy state of mind:

l_b6e9f6195c529833b8458229fd399d84.jpg

God I'd like to fuck him.

And Sherman IDK wtf your talking about, your always complaining to me about being depressed and take pictures of your wrist and there's cuts all over them... it's starting to get weird man.