Having sex in-game

fredfbar

After you get the hooker/slut into your car and you go to a secluded place..The game says ''This seems ok'' and then your screen changes and it goes under your car.if you take too long the slut/hooker leaves..I don't know what you do after the screen changes..Anyone help?I know that you can have sex or soemthing like sex because Ive seen videos on youtube

What is it with people wanting to see pixel people fucking each other. :awesome:

If you load up your game, and it says "V2" in the bottom right corner of the menu, then you can't.

It jsut entertaining..GTA is a M game so..

Umm I can't see anything in my bottom right corner...

I have one and im not a vigin..Im a college graduate and I get bored after work...my girlfriend is in Paris for the weekend.

Can a mod please change this topic to a poll, to see if people actually believe this is true?

Yes, please. :clapping:

EDIT: You could probably get off easier just by looking at my sig. :thumbsup:

Edited by Harwood Butcher

Can someone give me a link to Hot Coffee...I can't find one thats good.Whats the point of having a dude stealing cars and sluts everywhere but you can't bang them...Cmon...Why'd they take it out..Its still is a M game..Its was M+....-.-Big differenece

At fredbar : AFA 'dude stealing cars' is concerned, I think you are talking about that Blue vest and brown 3/4th wearing guy. Thats normal.

Plus the hookers' stuff is nothing special, nothing "actually" happens in the car, you can move around your mouse and look in the car as we can normally see from outside.