[CLOSED]What is this?

Cfox306

Two "Winged Figures of the Republic" by Oskar J.W. Hansen, part of the monument of dedication on the Nevada side of the Hoover Dam.

So,i'ts just a monument of the real life recreated in San Andreas.

Yeh But why winged figures?And its dedicated to what?Mothman? :blink:

Wow, how much idiocy can you fit into a single sentence?

1) Winged figures may suggest that they are celestial beings, angels if you will. presumably to watch over or protect all those who pass over the damn, and protect them as they travel.

2) It's dedicated to the Nevada side of the hoover damn, can you not read?

3) The figures in game are dedicated the ones in real life, not the other way around.

4) Mothman is not real.

5) Yiou wouldn't dedicate a statue in your town to a rumour in a videogame would you?

6) I'ts just a monument from real life recreated in San Andreas.

7) Mothman is not real.

Wow, how much idiocy can you fit into a single sentence?

1) Winged figures may suggest that they are celestial beings, angels if you will. presumably to watch over or protect all those who pass over the damn, and protect them as they travel.

2) It's dedicated to the Nevada side of the hoover damn, can you not read?

3) The figures in game are dedicated the ones in real life, not the other way around.

4) Mothman is not real.

5) Yiou wouldn't dedicate a statue in your town to a rumour in a videogame would you?

6) I'ts just a monument from real life recreated in San Andreas.

7) Mothman is not real.

1st i didnt know what hoover damn is cuz im not american

2nd You dont know if mothman is real or not cuz you dont know that...

I'm not american, and i know what the hoover dam is.... how can you not? It's like, one of the most iconic man made structures there is.

And also, your mothman retort is terrible. How do you know there is mothman 'becauz yu dnt no that' It's simply not true. Just like sharks, just like leatherface, just like piggsy, just like the epsilon cult HW, just like aliens, just like bigfoot, just like the birds in the rocks, just like the great flood bullshit. IT'S ALL BULLSHIT. Fuck sake.

I'm not american, and i know what the hoover dam is.... how can you not? It's like, one of the most iconic man made structures there is.

And also, your mothman retort is terrible. How do you know there is mothman 'becauz yu dnt no that' It's simply not true. Just like sharks, just like leatherface, just like piggsy, just like the epsilon cult HW, just like aliens, just like bigfoot, just like the birds in the rocks, just like the great flood bullshit. IT'S ALL BULLSHIT. Fuck sake.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Edited by Someguy42

cfox: Why do most of your posts seem retarded?

Come on, it's based on a real statue. Don't you see that it's based on a real life thing because all I see you posting is "what does it mean", "who is mothman" etc. Mothman, whoever he/she is has not been mentioned in this topic apart from by you. If you wonder why people are getting confused and angry at what you're saying then maybe it has something to do with your myths and what not.

I suppose you'd create a topic about the Empire State Building in GTA IV, what could it mean I wonder? A pencil creeping out of the Liberty City skyline? A spike bringing death to all who fall on it? Or maybe it's the suicidal trap that people end up jumping off.

• Like 1

I still never heard of it...till now! :tongue:

And WTF? :wtf: I was talking about mothman in real life not in a game lol! :rofl2:

I really doubt you can prove that in real life...

Oh wait!

Your mister know all so i bet u already proved it <_<

cfox: Why do most of your posts seem retarded?

Come on, it's based on a real statue. Don't you see that it's based on a real life thing because all I see you posting is "what does it mean", "who is mothman" etc. Mothman, whoever he/she is has not been mentioned in this topic apart from by you. If you wonder why people are getting confused and angry at what you're saying then maybe it has something to do with your myths and what not.

I suppose you'd create a topic about the Empire State Building in GTA IV, what could it mean I wonder? A pencil creeping out of the Liberty City skyline? A spike bringing death to all who fall on it? Or maybe it's the suicidal trap that people end up jumping off.

I already know that thnx to someguy42...

For some reason i created this topic...

And in the 3rd post i got confused thats all...-_-

that doesnt make me retarded or does it?

I rest my case...

THREAD CLOSED!

Edited by cfox306

By "Piggsy", are you referring to some weird pig faced guy? That one probably came from Scarface, he was a Cuban

in the clown (literally clown) in the shootout at the Babylon Club & occasionally shows up in the trailer court. Just for

reference.

........ IT'S ALL BULLSHIT. Fuck sake.

Good, that's what "they" want you to think. You're safe from Mike Toreno for now.

I know, not helping. Just thought you could use a little levity.

What? a mothman in real life is even more stupid and inconceivable in real life than it is in a video game. Christ. My proof is also that he hasn't ever even been rumoured to exist, only by you. If it was even close to a phenomenon like bigfoot (which isn't real anyway) then maybe, but still no.

Also, @ UO - piggsy the guy from Manhunt, rumoured to live in a shack in shady creek in SA. Debunked within days of the PC release.

*locks properly*