About me pages

_Ray

As I keep this in mind......

Well I don't think it would be particularly cool really. But whatever. It's not against the rules, and it's fun and off topic forum so you can if you want. But it might end up getting locked anyway.

I'm not gonna tell you not to make it because sometimes it's funny when everyone flames you for doing stupid stuff etc.

So yeah it might end up being amusing to me if it's a big pile of fail.

Post your about me page here, create a nice little collection to laugh at...... XD

Discussion is fine, just not excessively, like 40 posts and 2 about me pages...

I'll post mine later, still under construction...

Edited by raybob95

Well I don't think it would be particularly cool really. But whatever. It's not against the rules, and it's fun and off topic forum so you can if you want. But it might end up getting locked anyway.

I'm not gonna tell you not to make it because sometimes it's funny when everyone flames you for doing stupid stuff etc.

As I keep this in mind......

Post your about me page here, create a nice little collection to laugh at...... XD

Discussion is fine, just not excessively, like 40 posts and 2 about me pages...

I'll post mine later, still under construction...

Chris is right, it is funny when you get flamed for being a twit. Try this, please, it will amuse me.

Step 1. Click on member's name

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit

Leave Me a Comment!!!!

NewBitmapImage-5.jpg

raybobsig.png

Special Thanks goes to Earthbound for my Pinnacle signature!

Coquetee.png

Special Thanks goes to Llama for my Coquette signature!

MY NEW PC (And the love of my life XD)

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Motherboard

OCZ StealthXStream OCZ700SXS 700W PSU

Antec 900 with extra COOLER MASTER TLF-S12-EB 120mm Fan

Vista Home Premium 64-bit

OCZ Platinum 8GB DDR2 1066 RAM

Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB SATA II Storage Drive

Patriot PE64GS25SSDR 64GB SATA II SSD Boot Drive

LG Black 6X BD-ROM/ HD-DVD ROM SATA Internal Blu-Ray Reader/ DVD Burner

LG Black 22X SATA DVD Burner with Lightscribe

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 OC'd to 3.2GHz

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro and AC5 Thermal Paste

All-in-1 7-in-1 Media Reader/ 3.5" Floppy Drive

ASUS VW246H Black 24" HDMI WD LCD Monitor; 1920x1080, 300 cd/m2, 1000:1 (ASCR 20000:1)

EVGA 896-P3-1258-A1 GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SSC Edition

Samsung 80GB Internal IDE Backup Drive

Memorex External 16x DVD Burner

Logitech Z-2300 200W 2.1 Speaker System

Canon MP530 Printer

Old 1999 PS2 Keyboard and old 2005 PS2 Mouse

All will be built within a month, and purchased from Newegg (Except for the 80GB IDE HDD, External DVD Drive, Speakers, Printer, Mouse and Keyboard, which I already had,) and reviewed on here and Tom's Hardware.

Vercetti Thug's "You Know You're In 2008 When....."

Join TGTAP Official PS3 Clan Here!!!

Raybob's Official Hate List (Constantly Growing, but thankfully quite small right now XD)

Dirty Harry

Steveplayer

Connor

Gerard and Steam are on their way up here, but not quite yet. Spaz the Great and Spider Vice used to be on here, but I took them off because they seem fine now.

Favorite Members:

GTA Don

Huckleberry Pie

Husky (On and off XD)

ICE-T3A

Laggynoob

Earthbound

MPilk901

Urbanoutlaw

"The Lord helps those who do it them fucking selves"

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it you fucking jackass."

"Whenever I see a topic started by you I expect Epic Failure. I haven't been disappointed yet."
I love advertising that quote. So funny. :withstupid:
"U N ME WERE MENT 2 BE"

LOL 2 Don.

How do you like my sig? I made it myself.

Well, to be quite frank, it fucking sucks. Another way of saying this is that it describes your personality greatly.

I originally had a quote in here by RayBob, but I decided his words weren't exactly worthy of being in my signature

Well, thanks for your consideration, but you've already soiled my words beyond repair.

"You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans."

"Without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure."

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face."

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement."

"A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?"

"Facts are stubborn things."

"How can a president not be an actor?"

"I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life."

"If the Soviet Union let another political party come into existence, they would still be a one-party state, because everybody would join the other party."

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"

"Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying."

Clearly the Greatest Man that ever lived.

:wtf: Microsoft.... ISN'T forcing their programs? This...... Indescribable.... Microsoft... Is growing up!

This is truly a miracle to be cherished forever by Windows users, and hated forever by Mac and Linux Users.

1) I mod textures for VC

2) I have GTAVC on PC

3) I have GTAIV on PS3

4) I'm in 7th grade

New VC Releases will be posted here:

Current Works:

1) Mercedes Autos (like my Ford Autos mod)

2) Downtown Pizza Hut (like my Downtown Burger King Mod)

3) Real-Life Race Car Decals (Changes the decals on all the race cars in VC to real life logos)

NEW RELEASE: PEPSI FACTORY VERSION 1.0.1 (February 14th 2009, 4:30 PM ET)

Download Here!!!

Billboard.jpg

Factory.jpg

PepsiVan.jpg

• Like 1

This is such a pointless topic. What is wrong with just clicking on a users name and viewing it? Or did you not know you could do that? Maybe it is to hard for you to do.

I think I'll wait to see what your next topic of fail will be.

Edited by Noru

This is such a pointless topic. What is wrong with just clicking on a users name and viewing it? Or did you not know you could do that? Maybe it is to hard for you to do.

:withstupid:

Good point. But I have a better one: What's wrong with just posting it here? Do you not know how to do that? Maybe it is hard for you to do.

New suggestion, post your about-me page, then get the fuck out! ;)'

EDIT: Funny how thw only oens who have spammed this topic so far (besides Noru....) are Steveplayer, and Connor. No surprise there..... :awexd:

Edited by raybob95

what are you gonna make next, "post your username topic"?

LOL. I can just imagine some tool actually doing that.

Yeah...

Just to clarify, you're not referring to me are you, I feel I may of done something like this before?

No. If you did then you're an idiot. I don't remember you doing something that retarded.

So anyway raybob, happy with how it turned out? No, you probably aren't.

Go and stand in the corner and think about what you've posted.

penalty_qjpreviewthwew.jpg

what are you gonna make next, "post your username topic"?

LOL. I can just imagine some tool actually doing that.

Yeah...

Just to clarify, you're not referring to me are you, I feel I may of done something like this before?

No. If you did then you're an idiot. I don't remember you doing something that retarded.

So anyway raybob, happy with how it turned out? No, you probably aren't.

Go and stand in the corner and think about what you've posted.

penalty_qjpreviewthwew.jpg

Ha, well only 4 people have been here so far, all whom pretty much hate me, and I hate them. :P No surprise there, eh?

Steveplayer and Connor are the worst assholes I've ever seen, boy do they tend to spam quite a lot.... :P

Oh well, Raybob to beddie bye. :yup::zZZ:

Edited by raybob95

Yeah, get the fuck back in the corner.

:withstupid:

Good point. But I have a better one: What's wrong with just posting it here? Do you not know how to do that? Maybe it is hard for you to do.

New suggestion, post your about-me page, then get the fuck out! ;)'

EDIT: Funny how thw only oens who have spammed this topic so far (besides Noru....) are Steveplayer, and Connor. No surprise there..... :awexd:

Maybe because the rest of the people decided to take the piss out of you on MSN with me.