Userbar Tutorial !

Alvas.

Yeah dude go for it and post the result here....I want to see how much my tut has helped people.

And yeah I am quite happy with the background of this tuT,quite stylish and the effects are also quite nice...

Also can any mod (Spaz?) DELETE the previous posts before this tut was posted cause people will visit it not check the other pages and WILL JUST LEAVE IT and go ? :D

@Spaz - I too liked the way his was blended but i told him to burn it 'cause it would make it more noticable lol :P

Edited by Eazy.

Yeah dude go for it and post the result here....I want to see how much my tut has helped people.

And yeah I am quite happy with the background of this tuT,quite stylish and the effects are also quite nice...

Also can any mod (Spaz?) DELETE the previous posts before this tut was posted cause people will visit it not check the other pages and WILL JUST LEAVE IT and go ? :D

@Spaz - I too liked the way his was blended but i told him to burn it 'cause it would make it more noticable lol :P

Instead I just updated your first post with the new information. Really, you could've done that yourself, but whatever.

Photosop? - 1st step.

Choosed = chose. (just before the 2nd image)

Yeah, alot, lot better this time, good work. It kinda relies on the user already knowing Photoshop, but that's ok I guess. The background is nice, too.

It's probably worth writing out your steps in ms word or something, then pasting them into PS, since then you get the advantage of a spell and grammar check. Better grammar makes people take you more seriously. ;)

• 3 weeks later...