what am I doing?

Connor

Don't consume all that sugar dude. One, it's horrible for your chlorestoral, and two, you'll just crash after a couple hours. Just get a really cold and wet wash cloth and wash it all over your face and then put it over your head when you think you're getting tired.

Cholesterol? Are you sure about that? And didn't he say two spoonfuls? That's nothing.

I'll say next time get a nice big energy drink. The bigger, the better. Y'know, that way the drink itself lasts you longer((which means more subtle long-lasting effects)). I'd say buy a Jolt and sip it casually. Or get two.

Actually, want to stay awake for 10-12 hours? One hit of acid will make sure you don't sleep. lol.

I meant like, if I don't drop off early enough, I'll just have to try and make it through the night, my mom knows now anyway so I won't have to pretend I'm asleep, peice of cake.

Alcohol doesn't really affect my energy as such, I just get very dizzy, I can usually drop off much easier though after a drink.

Edited by Connor

Don't consume all that sugar dude. One, it's horrible for your chlorestoral, and two, you'll just crash after a couple hours. Just get a really cold and wet wash cloth and wash it all over your face and then put it over your head when you think you're getting tired.

Cholesterol? Are you sure about that? And didn't he say two spoonfuls? That's nothing.

I'll say next time get a nice big energy drink. The bigger, the better. Y'know, that way the drink itself lasts you longer((which means more subtle long-lasting effects)). I'd say buy a Jolt and sip it casually. Or get two.

Actually, want to stay awake for 10-12 hours? One hit of acid will make sure you don't sleep. lol.

Plus the couple spoons of coffee and syrup, but true not exactly a mind boggling amount of shit. Still though, it's unmandatory to do that when you can make more effective ways of staying up.

Plus the couple spoons of coffee and syrup, but true not exactly a mind boggling amount of shit. Still though, it's unmandatory to do that when you can make more effective ways of staying up.

Cold water on the face is not more effective. That doesn't give you energy, it just wakes you back up for a couple of seconds or minutes.