My new improved website

OK, so I was thinking of revamping my personal website after two years of being in the same old layout, which I made somewhat hastily. One of my release candidates is this:

website_sample.png

I made it in a minimalistic style after browsing at Chris' personal page, in stark contrast to the cluttery layout of my previous site. Any thoughts on this?

Hmm.... I like your design simple but good but maybe you could add something else to it like maybe make an uplift to it like duplicate it and add that at the bottom change the color to black and a little down and a little left nudge and maybe reduce the opacity.... Overall its pretty nice. ;)

:yup:

Hmm.... I like your design simple but good but maybe you could add something else to it like maybe make an uplift to it like duplicate it and add that at the bottom change the color to black and a little down and a little left nudge and maybe reduce the opacity.... Overall its pretty nice. ;)

:yup:

Gee, thanks, but can you give me a sample on that?

dude, that's excellent. Simple and sleek

you inspired me to create mine too :P

Yeah... Astig, noh? Meron akong alam na hosting service na libre, baka gusto mo... :hurrhurr:

Yeah... Astig, noh? Meron akong alam na hosting service na libre, baka gusto mo... :hurrhurr:

yeah, pwede ring masubukan... tsaka brad, turuan mo na rin ako sa MTA, di ko alam paano magsalita, lol.

yeah, pwede ring masubukan... tsaka brad, turuan mo na rin ako sa MTA, di ko alam paano magsalita, lol.

OK, PM ko na lang sa yo yung detalye. Yung sa MTA, "T" ang talk button, Enter key kung tapos kna mag-talk.

OK, PM ko na lang sa yo yung detalye. Yung sa MTA, "T" ang talk button, Enter key kung tapos kna mag-talk.

haha thanks. "Y" ang pinindot ko :P

btw, did you used Photoshop to make that layout?

Gee, thanks, but can you give me a sample on that?

This is what I meant. It was a quicky since its just for a sample....

Untitled-16sj.png

And with some transparency on the black layer....

Untitled-24om.png

Nothing much it will just make it look a bit more sleek I mean to duplicate that layer and to turn it into black and then a litttle nudge at the bottom and towards the left. :)