PS3 Game = Game + Movie?

Mpilk901

The reason I say PS3 Game is because it is currently the only console which has Blu-Ray. Anyway, what I was thinking with this idea was that when they release games which are based off movie's (Spiderman for example) they would use the Blu-Ray to their advantage and not only include the PS3 version of the game but also have a copy of the Blu-Ray movie on the disc too. They could sell the game and movie on the same Blu-Ray disc for maybe £60 (if you say that the original price of the game would have retailed for £40, increase by either £10 or £20). This would make me much more encouraged to buy the game as I'm saving money, and I can get a copy of the Blu-Ray movie too.

What do you guys think? Of course it will probably never happen but I think it would be a good idea.

hmm maybe, but movie-games are usually so-so , but for the big fans of the movies/games i guess it'd be a good idea. but then you gotta ask yourself, why would they sell them together for less...if someone's gonna buy the movie, theyll buy it not because its in a package deal but cause they want it. you know what i mean.

I wouldn't buy it, most of these games based on movies suck, maybe I'd get the movie but never the game, probably.

And the fact that the tie-in game for one of Strawberry Shortcake's movies is just an interactive retelling of the story, makes you feel that, it sucks...

Movie tie-in games are a tad gimmicky, unless if they did it well and not like a half-baked piece of crap.

I wouldn't buy it, most of these games based on movies suck, maybe I'd get the movie but never the game, probably.

And the fact that the tie-in game for one of Strawberry Shortcake's movies is just an interactive retelling of the story, makes you feel that, it sucks...

Movie tie-in games are a tad gimmicky, unless if they did it well and not like a half-baked piece of crap.

No offense but anything with Strawberry Shortcake sucks to me.