Consquences of YouTube violation

Vercetti Thug

I want to post a video using clips from a show and a variety of compiled images whose authors I have no permission from and put them in a video. I've heard things from angry YouTube users who've done similar and gotten banned instead of having their video simply deleted.

If I do this and take the chance, will my video be banned or deleted?

You should go off on a rant, like in the film 25th Hour with Ed Norton - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Za2k5wA3sk. Just moan completely about Youtube, and their music censoring and removing of videos and copyright claims and every other fucking thing. See? Easy.

It probably will be just deleted, I doubt you'll be banned. If you're a frequent offender, then you will be banned.

Edited by Bateman.

So just deletion? Are you sure?

If this is the first time you've tried this, I don't think you'll be banned, tbh. It's your choice though.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

COPY AND PASTE

If you think the people who run YouTube are fucking retarded.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

I can never upload videos to Youtube, despite having converted them into WMV and mpeg and all the other file formats.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

COPY AND PASTE

If you think the people who run YouTube are fucking retarded.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

The worst thing when you get banned is you don't even know. If your a frequent uploader, you could spend hours on a video, only to find that you have been banned when you try to upload it. They don't give you anything to let you know - No email to tell you if you carry on you'll be banned and no email to say you have been banned.

A new account could be good, but then doing all the favourites and that again, is a pain. I'm not sure if they can I.P ban you either, I doubt it. Actually, they can't, unless it's really serious stuff you're doing, just Googled it.

Edited by Bateman.

YouTube is very dumb. Why can't they just suspend us, not permanently. Just weekly , monthly , yearly or something. But seriously banning someone off of your website that has been kissing your ass and made your website ratings go up is entirely wrong. And it pisses people off. That is the reason why Gamers , and Musicians can't do anything.

Oh and the only thing that doesn't make any sense to me is if your profile information says Musician. You can get banned for having Music Video's of your favorite artist. And plus you can get banned for taking a beat. Like take the Busta Rhymes Arab Money Instrumental for example. If you put that into your video you can get banned for that. Now that's bullshit.