GTA Chinatown Wars Rumor in psp

gtaforce009

hmm...i'll research about it.

(wow is the 3rd gta in a handheld console...if its released)

yes it will be 3 and hav mor missions and better graphics ps. check out my new post
hmm...i'll research about it.

(wow is the 3rd gta in a handheld console...if its released)

yes it will be 3 and hav mor missions and better graphics ps. check out my new post

Heres an info:(http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/59227)

"Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Coming to PSP"

"Rockstar's Nintendo DS top-down open-world murder simulator Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is to be released on the PSP, publisher Take-Two announced today.

The PSP version promises to improve on the DS original with "upscaled widescreen graphics, enhanced lighting and animation; and including all-new story missions."

"Coming this fall, GTA: Chinatown Wars is to be released both on UMD for owners of old-fashioned PSPs and on the PlayStation Network for the new download-only PSP Go."

EDIT:MORE INFORMATION

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, the highest rated video game in the history of the DS, is coming to the Playstation Portable, Take-Two Interactive announced this morning.

"We're proud to extend this truly unique handheld Grand Theft Auto experience to PSP and offer a downloadable version of Chinatown Wars for PSPgo," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "Rockstar Leeds has shown incredible talent in creating games that raise the bar in terms of depth and innovation on portables, and with Chinatown Wars we have a rich, fast-paced, and incredibly addictive entry into the series."

Despite record review scores, Chinatown Wars sold just 89,000 copies on the DS in it's first month on shelves, leading some to wonder if the DS was a good platform for mature gaming.

It will be interesting to see how Chinatown Wars sales compare on the PSP when it hits in North America and Europe this fall. It could prove that piracy, not maturity, was the real culprit in those sales after all.

"Rockstar's work with the GTA series has been an enormous part of the success of PlayStation platforms," said Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America. "We're excited to welcome the critically acclaimed Chinatown Wars to the outstanding line-up of great games headed to the PSP platform this fall."

The game will be available as both a digital download on the Playstation Network and on UMD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...