Alive Check

Dmac

• 2 months later...
On 5/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, Dmac said:

Been over a year since this post. Just checking into to say I am still kicking :P

Created a Discord for us old timers if anyone is interested: link!

On 7/1/2019 at 11:37 AM, Spider-Vice said:

Really wish this would pick up so we could get some of the old timers back together. Not enough of us visit here to be able to see it :(

Quoting for visibility (as if people pay attention to my posts any more!).

https://discord.gg/yFYQ9CM

I don't know what your plans are for the server but I have now joined. I'm generally around on Discord most of the time for other reasons, can't promise I'll be overly talkative there but I'll try and check it relatively frequently. Forums are a mostly dead format these days as we know, so Discord is infinitely easier for everyone to chat in.

Regarding spreading word of the Discord perhaps once it's properly up and running we'll post the link on the main page of the website. Perhaps on our social media channels too which themselves are also inactive; it's unlikely any of this will help much. Also, doing this may attract a ton of randoms rather than all the old-school members of the forums... so yeah, we'll think about what to do.

In the meantime, feel free to share the link with any members you talk with outside of TGTAP. 

• 5 months later...