Big Community Thread

Chris

Of course I don't just run on a Parkour training. It consists of vaulting, jumping, droping and various other stuff like balancing or strenght exercises. If you're interested, get some vids. I've made a few vids myself, but they've expired.

Well TG that's a bit long time to wait lol. Well I'm glad you have her now. Better now than never.

To talk with her and then date her.There were some goods sugestions that worked.Oh,i said that these would be an secret. :D

Glad it worked out for ya man. What's her name?

Today.. was boring. Went out to Lowes Hardware, wal-mart, grocery's... I hate all of them. There were loads of skanks in there with little kids.. kinda feel for 'em. The moms looked like they did really heavy shit (heroin, PCP.. crank..) and they were just running around like kids and gettin yelled at.

How was everyone's thanksgiving day?

Yeah, I found that I attract wackjobs and the "good" people. But i'm not wanting a girl until like 8th or 9th i'm thinking. I mean, of course I like girls but ya. 3 year relationships where you don't evven talk to each other just doesn't fit me. AKA elementary-middle school relationships.

On another note I just got home from great great grama Dollies house. She's 102! So ya, a bunch of relatives live with her to help her. It was like the first time in a holiday where I could be "old enough" laughing along with consversations lol. Plus I got to see my cousins from Oregon, Jayson and Jacob. They skateboard and are almost sponsered. The local shop says they are in but just need to make a sponsor me tape. So ya, I basically learn from them. It was nice, had a good session with them skatin and just had a good time with the family.

That was my Thanksgiving day Sky :)

Ah, yes. Relationships at an early age, to me are

just practice for the future to see what you do and don't like

so just date around or something.. OR build up relationships with good looking girls (or that will look good in the future)

I wish I would've done that. Far too late now. Oh well.

It's hard to get sponsered (sp) around here. There's like.. one local shop. People there are pretty awesome. Havn't been there in awhile.. can't really skate anymore. Stupid countryside living. :/

What set-up do you have?

I've got a Zero board, 52mm Baker wheels.. Ventures (I forgot what kind.. lol..) and Bones Reds.. that still need breaking in.. still. Other ones had dirt and shit all up in them.

Ah, yes. Relationships at an early age, to me are

just practice for the future to see what you do and don't like

so just date around or something.. OR build up relationships with good looking girls (or that will look good in the future)

I wish I would've done that. Far too late now. Oh well.

It's hard to get sponsered (sp) around here. There's like.. one local shop. People there are pretty awesome. Havn't been there in awhile.. can't really skate anymore. Stupid countryside living. :/

What set-up do you have?

I've got a Zero board, 52mm Baker wheels.. Ventures (I forgot what kind.. lol..) and Bones Reds.. that still need breaking in.. still. Other ones had dirt and shit all up in them.

I got an Element John Rupp(local pro) board. It's a mini since i'm smal for my age <_< (12 years and 4ft. 11in.) and I got some royals for trucks. I forget what bearings I got and the wheels are some random good ones that are reggae colored. I'm not that good since all I can do is an ollie, backside flip( BS kickflip), shove-it, pop-shove-it, and a bigspin. I'm just gettin a little good at 50 -50's.(Grind).

Lol

Another pretty Dull day.

Had an accident while on my friend bike.

No injuries.Not even minor ones.

Waiting to go to class

Heh. Don't remind me. I've had a few (kinda bad) bike accidents when I lived in North Wilkesboro. Especially the time a ran straight into a tree. Lesson learned: Don't ride brakeless bikes down large hills. Got out lucky though.. with to helmet, I just busted my lip.

Lol

Another pretty Dull day.

Had an accident while on my friend bike.

No injuries.Not even minor ones.

Waiting to go to class

Heh. Don't remind me. I've had a few (kinda bad) bike accidents when I lived in North Wilkesboro. Especially the time a ran straight into a tree. Lesson learned: Don't ride brakeless bikes down large hills. Got out lucky though.. with to helmet, I just busted my lip.

I fell down a hill when i was riding a bike. Took me 10mins still someone came.

Yeah, I found that I attract wackjobs and the "good" people. But i'm not wanting a girl until like 8th or 9th i'm thinking. I mean, of course I like girls but ya. 3 year relationships where you don't evven talk to each other just doesn't fit me. AKA elementary-middle school relationships.

On another note I just got home from great great grama Dollies house. She's 102! So ya, a bunch of relatives live with her to help her. It was like the first time in a holiday where I could be "old enough" laughing along with consversations lol. Plus I got to see my cousins from Oregon, Jayson and Jacob. They skateboard and are almost sponsered. The local shop says they are in but just need to make a sponsor me tape. So ya, I basically learn from them. It was nice, had a good session with them skatin and just had a good time with the family.

Yeah, relationships in the 4th grade dont work out ;)

Ok,lets go to the problem with bikes now: I had my first bike when i was 6 years.Now i have 15 years,so there are like about years of bike ridding.I had an big injurie when i broke my leg at stayd at home 4 months in bed.5 years ago that accident happend.I still have bad dreams from it. :weird: