Big Community Thread

Chris

Yeah, both were great but the fel of the first one was better so I'd have ot go with the first one. Both hilarious movies though. BTW did you get the newest Hills Have Eyes Spaz? Awesome movie, love the horey gorey stuff.

Just got home from the dentist. I had a little bit of decay on my 12th tooth so ya, no cavity though so i'm good. But ya, right after school it was straight to the dentist, blah. Anways, right now listenin to my fav. radi station ever. 94.1 KSLG Humboldt's new rock. They play everything and I don't mean everything. Just like alternative, rock, reggae(reggae since it's Humboldt and reggae is just awesome), lil' bit of electronica type stuff(like Beck, Moby, and Preguse 73), metal, heavy metal and ya, it's awesome. it plays all my fav. bands in that type of genre. So ya....

Today every member from here has to hear Romanian's National Song because today Romania celebrates our National Day when in 1918 all states that were in past part of our beautiful country reunited.In 1918 Carol I from Habsburg united all these states in one: Romania.

Here is it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNB1y1B2iQY...ated&search=

Thanks for hear it and see it. :)

According to my mid-terms, I', failing keyboarding. Mainly because I got a 25 on the only test we took. And that's bullshit because one of the questions asked for how you take off gridlines in tables on Microsoft Word. On the study sheet for the test, I put down the correct way on how to do it and my bitch of a keyboarding teacher said it was wrong. (And I have a friend to confirm this). So I decided to put down what she must've thought was the right answer and I missed that! So, she tells me my first answer, which was correct, was wrong and I do a different answer, and she gives me a 25 on that test! If she hadn't told me the real answer was wrong, I could have scored way higher on that goddamn test.

Edited by TEC 9

Hated school today. I now have Saturday School and then INschool suspension. I would have beenfine being suspended fromschool and not go but noooo, they had to go insanely low and make me be suspended in school meaning it's homework in the office all day long. I'll tell you why. In 6th period core(with sub.) we were in Library and I asked my friend if I could go get his "nice smell" peice of paper from magazine. So I asked teacher if I could go to the bathroom. They both said yes so yay. I did what I had to do in the bathroom and then went to the classroom to go into Evan's backpack and get the peice of paper. I couldn't find it! But I found his AXE BODYSPRAY. Yeah, that's where it started. I sprayed the whole thing around the classroom while everything was closed so the smell just grew uncontrollibly axe smelling. I hear the bell!.... So I run back to the Library but i'm late. No one's there so I get back to the classroom and people are coughing everywhere. A girl is almost having an asma attack and one kid was puking LMAO. I was coughing too. Evan is going bilistic cause his spray is all gone and eveyrone's looknig at me. I was the only one who was gone. The teahcer came up and asked me if I did it and I said no. Then while she's calling the principal everyone is around me asking me if I did it and I unfortunetly said yes which made me get soft and eventualley(3 minutes later) told the sub. it was me. Now as I have said I have Saturday School and on Monday INschool suspension. Yeah, i'm unhappy but it was fun. It wasn't premeditated or anythnig, jsut a moment of me being stupid. Best thing about today is on the radio Nirvana is playing right now lol.

^well it was real rude of her.

In our class teachers dont mess with us.

We have a group.BAD BOYS.Not bad in particular.Just the name.

We are all good in studies.But if anyone is in trouble we help each others.

We stay with each other in picnic, in recess etc.

I will post some picnic Pics.The place we went was real nice.

We were damn tired due to the treck yesterday.

So i am skipping school tomorow

I noticed aBert is TGTAP's 6500th member!:o

Edited by Lord Voldemort

In secondary school my textiles teacher tried to get me thrown out the class for good because I was getting bullied by one of the girls in our class and she liked this girl. She tried to charge me £9 for a textiles book she gave everyone else for free.

Do you know any chavs with access to any weapons? Cause, I think they will help you. Provided that they don't shoot their wannabe selves in the foot, that is.

I'm forgetting about saving for a PS3, XBox 360, or Wii since I'm saving for a new dirtbike. I'm saving for the first ever fourstroke racebike that rides in the 80cc's class. It's called the CRF 150R. There's a trial bike version which my cousins wife has and two race versions, the standars and pro. I'm getting the pro version which jsut means bigger tires. I'm small but this dirtbike will last a long time so I'll grow into it.. Can't wait, I'll end of probably just getting it without paying anything though...

Edited by Nate10

That stinks. But yeah PC is the wy to go if you're a Sims player which I used to be addicted to it like I am to Coke and this forum. For PC I still have every single one before they Made The Sims Online. I also have Sims Online and got University for my B-Day but I need Sims 2 to install so I can install University since it's an expansion pack.