Big Community Thread

Chris

Yeah, that's why I said I hate prostitutes. HATE. I understand what they do and why they do it but I still just don't get why that crap is in our world. Strip Clubs are enough IMO.

Heh. I dunno about strip clubs dude. Some around here (NC) have those "back rooms" where people.. do their thing. Heh, yeah. Pretty sick.

Anyways, I'm kinda going after some.. haha.. just work the ways ^_^

I just mean that strip clubs are way enough if this world if not too much. Like you said about that one in the back rooms....

Day was boring, just another ordinary day at school. But of course, in sci. cody and Kibby were fakin some hawt buttsechs :P I liek sayin it that way. Didn't join 'em today though...

Edited by Nate10

I had to fill out three End of Course infomation sheets. I only know my last four digits to my social, and I was debating which bubble I should fill in for my ethnicity.

I never really got why they wanted to know ethnic groups or sex. Unless it's just for quicker sorting, it shouldn't matter.

Today.. in math class, this guy (he's a smartass. i don't like him) was like "I don't like girls period, especially the ones I don't like" ... wouldn't that pretty much mean he's gay? Or atleast asexual.

(That sentence didn't make much sense, I blame it on his race. Nor do I have anything against gays.)

Blah, he's stupid IMO. But did he sound serious or jsut jokin and babblin his head off since he's bored. But if serious I wouln't think asexual, maybe gay but deffinetly an idiotic babbler lol. ( Not because of not likeing girls.)

He hardly ever talks and sounded serious. Straight face and all. It was kinda creepy, to be honest. I always thought we was one of those whore lovers.

Tommorow will be december which is a good day, since christmas is starting.

Dude, Christmas started on the 24th of November. It starts the fourth Friday of every November. Have you never heard of Black Friday? It's one of the greatest shopping days ever invented. I have so many dvds right now because of this year's Black Friday.

Tommorow will be december which is a good day, since christmas is starting.

Dude, Christmas started on the 24th of November. It starts the fourth Friday of every November. Have you never heard of Black Friday? It's one of the greatest shopping days ever invented. I have so many dvds right now because of this year's Black Friday.

What DVDs did you get?

Some are at Kelly's so let me try this from memory.

We got The Matrix Trilogy, Missing In Action, The Hills Have Eyes, Garfield 2, the ORIGINAL Batman movie, Click, United 93, Walk The Line, Anger Management, Robocop, Meet The Parents, and Meet The Fockers. I don't think I've ever bought that many movies in one day. And a lot of them were pretty cheap, too. I think she ended up with a new release for like 4 dollars or something((my mom)).