Big Community Thread

Chris

Please god dont say "I love her so much" TG as at that age that isnt love. No offence but I genuinly belive its just just stupid to say that and that age.

You actually start to fall in love when your around 15 to 16.

Yeahhhhh,not really. I'm sure at that age it's a FACTUATION. Or crazy love.

Edited by Nate10

Pissed as hell now since I read all of Carl whatever his ast letter is warzone topic. TVG bein an ass but still bein helped cause of his elite power. And now he took it down to make us look retarded. I can't believe just because I don't hate that Cal guy TVG thinks I like plagerizing. Well, hope he doesn't reply to this since then another topic will get screwed with warzone spamming.

Dude.. just let it go. It's nothing of importance and it just makes ya'll look bad.

Anyways.. I'm kinda glad it's saturday.. kinda not. The break was pretty nice while it lasted. The only real signifigant (sp) thing I've done all day is move a bunch of rocks (ranging from 50 to over 100 basically..) and called Samantha. I hardly ever call people.. so yeah.

tvg, I said not to reply cause I didn't need this topic being spammed. And i'm just expressing my feelinghere since that topic got closed and I couldn't say anything back to you! I told Tec 9( I think) specifically to try to get off his back cause he makes to many hate topics. Now ya, plagerising is baad but just because I say don' be a dick does not mean I love plagerising. So what if i'm 12 years old and your older since your 16. Personally and sorry to some people I think it's basically being a loser when you blog all day and your 16 and older. I think it's stupid because there's so much more freedom then I and other kids have. Instead you have to f***ing go on these types of sites and try and prove something when nothing was there. I don't get why you try to disrespect without a f***ing cause. So ya, i'm sure i'll never run out of ammo to shoot at you tvg. And sorry admins and staff I kept goin on but if I get bitche at one more time...

It probably won't play but I'm praying like hell that it does. I don't know my specs because I think my PC is obsolete by Dell's standards. All I know is that it's a Dell Dimension B110 and that it can play The Sims: Complete Collection, GTA2, and Mall Tycoon 3.

I think I'm the median between you two. Nate's 12, tvg's 16, and I'm 14. Anyway. BOTH of you (sorry) STFU. Because I took this thing too far, I got a warning for it. It should probably set an example for you guys.

Edited by TEC 9

It probably won't play but I'm praying like hell that it does. I don't know my specs because I think my PC is obsolete by Dell's standards. All I know is that it's a Dell Dimension B110 and that it can play The Sims: Complete Collection, GTA2, and Mall Tycoon 3.

Lmao, I can go into a junkyard, get a PC and be able to play those 3 games.

Go to Start, run and type "dxdiag", put the specs here

Nate10, stop with the f words. This is not the warzone, its illegal outside the warzone

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Nate10, stop with the f words. This is not the warzone, its illegal outside the warzone

Well, to flame.. yeah. Nate dude.. handle personal things through PM or something.. not the community thread.

Does anyone think the Wii is gonna sale better than the 360 or PS3? Just because of the significantly (thanks tec. haha.) lower price and "innovative" design?

It'll sell better than the PS3 IMO opinion. PS3=best console. Wii=funnest console with better games so far than PS3. 360=Best games so far.

Sorry but you guys closed topic( Carl J) before I couldn't say aything back and I didn't need tvg repling back to that. Cause first mad post her was expressin feelings. Then he replied ironically...

Processor: Intel Celeron CPU 2.53 GHz

Memory: 254MB RAM

DirectX Version: 9.0

Just to start. I know my RAM is short by 2 MB. Do you think I can squeeze by?

You could play it, if you can stand 10 FPS and lowest graphics possible

And im certain the Wii has already sold more than the PS3. When parents go out and buy things for thier kids they get the cheapest option, in this case the Wii. Thats why microsoft and sony also released cheaper bundles for the shopping parent.

Nate10, how can Wii be finniest console? Does it tell jokes? The games in Wii are pretty shit, all kid games. 360 has the best games, well, since it has been released a year ago

Edited by tommy vercetti guy