Big Community Thread

Chris

All the gangs here do nothing. But a wannabe can be the craziest you know. A real gang member doesn't have to provve nothing but wannabes will do anything stupid and insane cause he thinks he's gotta make it to the "top". Another reason gangsta stuff is stupid.

@Tec9: I forgot since I havn't played the Sims in 3 years.

Ahh yes Sims, haven't played that in a while. Can't play Sims 2 on my computer since it sucks but whatever gonna get a new one after the new year. Well today was pretty fun. My friend who moved to the city came to visit his dad and me, him and my other friend hung out at the mall. Ate some junk food, went to a couple of stores and just had fun. Damn school tomorrow, another 3 weeks or so until the holidays. Can't wait, no really I can't <_< Then I can finally get VCS! Lol.

Right people I need help.

On ThursdayI have a dance performance, its kinda important but I dont get marked for it. Now on that day Babyshambles are playing in a car park. Babyshambles are my favourite band and I lost out on their concert tickets.

My dance is in a group. Now should I bunk and go and see Babyshambles or do I stay and dance?

Help me make my descision as Ir eally dont kno.w what to do

On ThursdayI have a dance performance, its kinda important but I dont get marked for it. Now on that day Babyshambles are playing in a car park. Babyshambles are my favourite band and I lost out on their concert tickets.

My dance is in a group. Now should I bunk and go and see Babyshambles or do I stay and dance?

"Only good die young; the evil seems to live forever" and "You live only once" should help you decide.

Yeah, do the Babyshambles IMO unless you love your friends like you do the Babyshambles.

Go to the baby thing-a-majig, screw your friends!

Whatever man, your weired. <_<

Anyways This just happened recently, about 20 minustes ago, my friends came and did "Knock Door Run" I swear if they do it again, they're gonna get knocked out. lol

You mean Ding-Dong-Ditch? Damn, havn't done that in like a year or two. Fun stuff.

Anyways, on Sunday I went to the mall. Loads of fun. I got a haircut(pretty short), two Volcom belts, a pair of Volcom pants, Volcom sweatshirt, GTA VCS, and a CD(Blackalicious NIA). Woah, I just realized I got a bunch of Volcom stuff lol.

On Saturday I wen't ridin dirstbikes at Ferndale with my cousin, cousins friend, and cousins little brother. Plus my friends and cousins and cousins friends were there so it was really fun racing against eachother.