Big Community Thread

Chris

Well all am doing is Art, and IT, very simple.
Music is in a whole other language but I ahve to take it. Perforamnce is dance, drama and music combined.

YEah.

I think it would have been rather good.If i had taken Commerce or Arts.

This f**king Science Stream.

I mean when i grow old.Which fool's ganna ask me.He Jay i was going at 56Mph in my car.Pls calculate my Average Speed,Magnitude of my velocity,Change in Magnitude of my velocity and Magnitude of the Change in my velocity.

:lolbounce:

Wow your courses are good. For about six weeks next year I have to study the beatles >.< I hate the Beatles.

Lol.It's so much better then learning stem and leaf plots and box-n-whisker plots all day in the 7th grade.-Man,I could learn more watching Comedy Central or VH1 for an hour while school here where I am is 7 hours.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

We dont learn about decent music. If we did we would learn about Libertines :P ok so they arent exactly the best but in my little world they are. Media Studies is piss, we watch a movie then write an essay for two years then we make a movie :D

I love movies!

Damn but who gets time here.

Studying the Beatles for six weeks would kill me. The British Invasion killed Southern Rock.

Lol.True but all this led to grunde in the early 90's which brought up Nirvana,Alice and Chains,Stone Temple Pilots,ect.But listenin to Lynyrd Skynyrd was nice.Though I wasn't alive when they were playin.That's why CD's rock.

Yeah, it was at JACON((Japanese Anime Convention)). I was happy because a month earlier I had broke up with my girlfriend and this was the first con I was going to without her((even before we were dating she still held me like a leash even though she was there with a boyfriend)). That meant I would get to actually flirt with girls and whore myself out, which is, I assure you, half the fun of conventions. I ended up with two fan girls who stayed by my side for the ENTIRE CONVENTION, until late Saturday when we lost the bitchy one and the only time we saw her again was at the rave on Saturday((she left early Sunday morning even before WE went to sleep)), so we were happy about that. The other fangirl, was Kelly.

Gaarrrrrrrrr I resent them even more now >.< . Im praying you can give up one part of preforming arts, that means bye bye music :hi: and bye bye Beatles hahahaha. I have o say its better than listeing to the stripsody. The Striposody is a bizarre woman perfroming onomatepia. So I have to listen to three minutes every lesson of "BANG, snore, stomp, miaow, sigh OMG!!! Its superman!" >.<

Well that music sounds like decent fun. It probably wouldn't suit my taste, but it's more fun than science. On my music we study ancient music atm. We've actually heard a few songs, that were really fun and everyone was laughing, but after that it's just a lot of classical music >_<

Bah, that classic music just makes me nervous. I can't imagine how it relaxes some people while they say that metal gives makes them all nervous and greedy. I find it just different way. f***in stereotypes!

Okay so yesterday for croatian we had to find one of more works with dark/night theme. She said any art is allowed. Some people brought pictures (that were apstract btw, man, 3 or 4 lines don't make a picture imo, I could've made them myself in a minute,a nd they weren't themed as they should've been) but most people have brought poems. Some have brought songs (folk, not to mention I hate it with my heart and soul, and that effin teacher said she hates it too) and some have brought classical ones. So, when it came to me, I said I found Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden and Darkness by Disturbed. I was the only one who brought something like that, don't worry.

So now, that bitch told me that those are not actually real songs and that that's not real music. So imagine that stupid bitch, she accepted turbofolk, which she previously said she hates, but says that my choice isn't real music.

As a proof how stupid and short-minded is she, she said that Maidens are heavy metal. Now firts, Iron Maiden hasn't made ONE metal song, not to mention with the attribute "heavy". They're hard rock/rock. Besides, Fear of the Dark is slow rock, while Darkness is even slower.

So now tell me, what do you think? Why are pictures with 3 lines or horrible music art, but metal isn't??? Besides, that was rock, and I'm sure I could convince her that Killing Time by Metallica is a love poem, since only on the sound of something that people relate to heavy metal, and they don't know shit about it and they're wrong, she automatically discriminates me and music I like. Well atleast I hope you've bothered to read this, I'm off.

Nope didnt pick it and I didnt do art gcse either. Im doing music because its part of the performaning arts A level Im doing.

Compltly offtopic I dyed my hair blue/black and Ive got a family dinner Thursday that will be fun haha. Espically when I see my dad, he is already in a very bad mood with me already so that will be fun. I think he just hates the person I am.

Nope didnt pick it and I didnt do art gcse either. Im doing music because its part of the performaning arts A level Im doing.

Compltly offtopic I dyed my hair blue/black and Ive got a family dinner Thursday that will be fun haha. Espically when I see my dad, he is already in a very bad mood with me already so that will be fun. I think he just hates the person I am.

Actually;that's not offtopic.This is like hows life doin so you can say what you did today or whatever.

Nothin happenin today I think but I'll tell ya'll guys if something did happen.

lol

I have black.

But Blue :blink:

Lol.It's so much better then learning stem and leaf plots and box-n-whisker plots all day in the 7th grade.-Man,I could learn more watching Comedy Central or VH1 for an hour while school here where I am is 7 hours.

......... You're complaining about pretty much DRAWING BOXES in SEVENTH GRADE? Heh. I'll love to hear how much you enjoy high school. XD

Gaarrrrrrrrr I resent them even more now >.< . Im praying you can give up one part of preforming arts, that means bye bye music :hi: and bye bye Beatles hahahaha. I have o say its better than listeing to the stripsody. The Striposody is a bizarre woman perfroming onomatepia. So I have to listen to three minutes every lesson of "BANG, snore, stomp, miaow, sigh OMG!!! Its superman!" >.<

Are you one of those people that only see one type of music as enjoyable or talented?

Well that music sounds like decent fun. It probably wouldn't suit my taste, but it's more fun than science. On my music we study ancient music atm. We've actually heard a few songs, that were really fun and everyone was laughing, but after that it's just a lot of classical music >_<

Bah, that classic music just makes me nervous. I can't imagine how it relaxes some people while they say that metal gives makes them all nervous and greedy. I find it just different way. f***in stereotypes!

Okay so yesterday for croatian we had to find one of more works with dark/night theme. She said any art is allowed. Some people brought pictures (that were apstract btw, man, 3 or 4 lines don't make a picture imo, I could've made them myself in a minute,a nd they weren't themed as they should've been) but most people have brought poems. Some have brought songs (folk, not to mention I hate it with my heart and soul, and that effin teacher said she hates it too) and some have brought classical ones. So, when it came to me, I said I found Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden and Darkness by Disturbed. I was the only one who brought something like that, don't worry.

So now, that bitch told me that those are not actually real songs and that that's not real music. So imagine that stupid bitch, she accepted turbofolk, which she previously said she hates, but says that my choice isn't real music.

As a proof how stupid and short-minded is she, she said that Maidens are heavy metal. Now firts, Iron Maiden hasn't made ONE metal song, not to mention with the attribute "heavy". They're hard rock/rock. Besides, Fear of the Dark is slow rock, while Darkness is even slower.

So now tell me, what do you think? Why are pictures with 3 lines or horrible music art, but metal isn't??? Besides, that was rock, and I'm sure I could convince her that Killing Time by Metallica is a love poem, since only on the sound of something that people relate to heavy metal, and they don't know shit about it and they're wrong, she automatically discriminates me and music I like. Well atleast I hope you've bothered to read this, I'm off.

Wow, that teacher is lucky it wasn't me..... I'd own her ass soooo badly.

I tried dying my hair blue. Let's just say that didn't work too well..... I now have black, blue, brown, blonde, and I think some white.... Oh, and green((blue fades fast in Florida....)).

I like all different types of genres, Im just bored that we only get to learn about one type in music and its bizarre.

With my hair when I need to dye my roots im gonna keep dying it the colour Ive got but have blue highlights. Somwething different, I get bored of my hair so quickly. I can hardly dye it many colours as my hair is naturally very dark brown, almost black.