Big Community Thread

Chris

No, that's just insane.

But well, atleast if I don't get a good grade, I can always say that I put an effort into it. I don't actually mind, a passing grade is good enough for me. Although I had all A's in elementary, so hopefully it'll continue here, although I don't actually mind. It's important to work, yes, it's sometimes hard, but later I can say that I did my best (okay, not the best, but still...).

Well anyway, I was on a Parkour training today, it was quite short because the other guy had to go home early. But it was good hour-hour and a half. Then I did my daily workout at home. I just hate when I don't do any exercise. For me, exercises are more important than school. If I don't have enough time, even if I'm writing a test that day, I'll rather work out for about 20-25 mintes then have a freezing shower instead of spending that time studying. If I don't get that exercise, I'll have more energy and pay less attention at school, as well as being less concentrated and less efficient. Physical is equally important as mental. And they both affect each other.

I don't know how many of you do some kind of physical activities, but one thing is sure. Some workout at home and a freezing shower after that (to relax muscles and prevent the pain next morning :)) will definetely help you during a hard day at school/work. if you have too much energy and not enough exercise, you'll just lose focus much easier.

We gonna have a party, let's get it started! Somebody call Eminem and Nate Dogg!

No....... JUST NO.......

How about we get retarded and call BEP? Hell yeah, bitches.

Oh yeah. Opened my box of Bawls today....

Mental preperation before opening it...

IMGP2919.jpg

Just a little bit at a time..... Can't take all that sex at once...

IMGP2920.jpg

Litttttle bit more.......

IMGP2921.jpg

You ready?

You sure?

POSITIVE?

IMGP2922.jpg

In all it's glory. One thousand nine-hundred and twenty milligrams of guarana caffiene amazingness. Unfortunately I just drank 80 MG of that..... -.-.......... BUT IT TASTED LIKE GOD....

Time to partay. I have the booze, everyone get down to my place!

Okay, will you pay me a ticket to UK? Now that you're rich and famous, it shouldn't be a problem to get one, wouldn't it?

Well, if not, I'll celebrate in 2 days. Btw I like your playlist, 3 songs by Disturbed and 1 by Iron Maiden. Plus I have them all :lolbounce:

No, that's just insane.

But well, atleast if I don't get a good grade, I can always say that I put an effort into it. I don't actually mind, a passing grade is good enough for me. Although I had all A's in elementary, so hopefully it'll continue here, although I don't actually mind. It's important to work, yes, it's sometimes hard, but later I can say that I did my best (okay, not the best, but still...).

Well anyway, I was on a Parkour training today, it was quite short because the other guy had to go home early. But it was good hour-hour and a half. Then I did my daily workout at home. I just hate when I don't do any exercise. For me, exercises are more important than school. If I don't have enough time, even if I'm writing a test that day, I'll rather work out for about 20-25 mintes then have a freezing shower instead of spending that time studying. If I don't get that exercise, I'll have more energy and pay less attention at school, as well as being less concentrated and less efficient. Physical is equally important as mental. And they both affect each other.

I don't know how many of you do some kind of physical activities, but one thing is sure. Some workout at home and a freezing shower after that (to relax muscles and prevent the pain next morning :)) will definetely help you during a hard day at school/work. if you have too much energy and not enough exercise, you'll just lose focus much easier.

Hey Slayer.

No Hard Fellings.

But if you think 12 hours is Insane.

My schooling is MEGA INSANE.

06:45 Am School starts. 12:45 Pm it ends.01:00 to 2:00 Chemistry Classes.

03:00 to 04:00Pm Physics class, 04:00 to 06:00 regular subjects,and 6:00 to 08:00 PM Maths.

And then concecutive days EXTRA Classes

And not one Day. EVERY DAY. :blink:

Anyways, It's going good. Going to ask this girl out sooon. Her name's Brianna, and yeah. That's all you get to know. We're on Fall Break right now though, so it might be a while.. >.>

Mmm, Brianna. Pretty name. S'pose she's a pretty girl? You could call her Bri but then I'd claim you were copying me. Good luck there. Don't get her pregnant. That's my advice.

Hey Slayer.

No Hard Fellings.

But if you think 12 hours is Insane.

My schooling is MEGA INSANE.

06:45 Am School starts. 12:45 Pm it ends.01:00 to 2:00 Chemistry Classes.

03:00 to 04:00Pm Physics class, 04:00 to 06:00 regular subjects,and 6:00 to 08:00 PM Maths.

And then concecutive days EXTRA Classes

And not one Day. EVERY DAY. :blink:

OMG i am feeling so lucky right now, i only get 6 hours of school a day and thats 9 till 3

Okay.Well it seems that I am able to go on computer but they(mom and dad) don't even know I'm on the computer.I'll tell my life tomorrow because I'll have an hour before my parents come home from work.Oh and slayer and Jay-D;that must suck having that much hours of school.I only have 7hours of school and that's already to much for me.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$

Okay.Well it seems that I am able to go on computer but they(mom and dad) don't even know I'm on the computer.I'll tell my life tomorrow because I'll have an hour before my parents come home from work.Oh and slayer and Jay-D;that must suck having that much hours of school.I only have 7hours of school and that's already to much for me.

Yeah!

I guess.But this two Years are Prime for any indian Student.One miight think hell is better.But then u have no option.Itz my 11th Std. Board this and iz gonna be 12th Boards next year.I doubt i will survive :blink:

ANy way i am happy i get time to spend on Computer and play games.Wiith the usual schooling stuff.

My school starts at 7:30, ends at 15:00. Which is 15 and a half hours, everyday except for Tuesday (Bahasa Indonesian lessons, ends at 16:00), Thrusdays/Mondays (basketball practice, ends at 17:30).

I'm in Indonesia, by the way. I'm a proud Indonesian too, like Jay. I'm a Hindu too, I hope you're a Hindu too Jay!

Edited by Shifty

Well I have 6 and a half hours of school, add and hour and a half that it takes me to get ready, go to school and back home, and that's 8h. But the problem is that it doesn't end here. I have to study every subject I have for tomorrow and do all the homework. And that's another couple of hours. Since I'm tired after school, and instead of going out I have to sit and study, my focus is occasionally very weak and it takes me more time to do it.

When I have school in the evenings, my mornings are spent in doing stuff for school. It's a bit easier to study since I'm fresh and ready, and after that I just have to sleep for 7 hours while in school. I have lunch at 12:00, school starts at 13:00, ends at 20:00. Then add 30 minutes that takes me to get home and 30 minutes for dinner. So basically, I'm free to go out at 21:00, but usually I'm too tired and not in a mood for that. That weak, when I have school in the evenings, I don't get any kind of physical activities, and that kills me.

So my biggest problem is a lack of free time.

When school is in the evening, there's no chance of me getting any free time before 21:00. It's not that late, but the thing is I can't do any kind of physical activities at that time. I go out with my friends, but that doesn't happen that often since I'm usually not in the mood.

In the morining it's different story. I wake up pretty early (6:45) and come back home about at 14:30. Then I have to study study study. And that takes some time. After that I can go out if I finish it earlier, if not, then I have another f***ed up evening.

My school starts at 7:30, ends at 15:00. Which is 15 and a half hours, everyday except for Tuesday (Bahasa Indonesian lessons, ends at 16:00), Thrusdays/Mondays (basketball practice, ends at 17:30).

I'm in Indonesia, by the way. I'm a proud Indonesian too, like Jay. I'm a Hindu too, I hope you're a Hindu too Jay!

Yup.

Gujarati to be precise.

Then u might be knowing how schools in India S**K. :D