Big Community Thread

Chris

My ex-girl (whom I love soo much, more than anything) officially hated me. He trusts other people more than me, some people said bad things about me (things like: me asying bad things about her). We broke up 4 months ago, and for those months I tried to lie to myself that I dont love her anymore. Yet, I now realize that I still love hermore than anything...

But she hates me now. Need help!

My ex-girl (whom I love soo much, more than anything) officially hated me. He trusts other people more than me, some people said bad things about me (things like: me asying bad things about her). We broke up 4 months ago, and for those months I tried to lie to myself that I dont love her anymore. Yet, I now realize that I still love hermore than anything...

But she hates me now. Need help!

Grab her by the back of her hair, spin around her swiftly and gracefully, and pull in an amazingly powerful kiss. Then, throw her onto the nearest object, and rape her. Hard.

Works everytime.

Yeah works if you wanna spend rest of your life in Jail rather than with her :rofl2:

Well as for advice a am no good at it.As i have no GF

No. It does work. Trust me. I've done both of them. My girlfriend even said that if she actually got really mad at me((which can't happen anyways)), that if I did that in all honesty it would work. They can't resist that first move. They don't expect it. It kind of sweeps them in. Then they are entirely welcome to your rape, which they love anyways, because your first move pretty much made them submit.

Ermmm...........ok, again I thought this was illegal? I guess if the girl dont mind. Im not sure I would be to impressed though.

You'd be surprised, really. Kelly didn't know she had a rape fetish until she met me. >.O

But remember my ex is a devoted Muslim. She won't even let me touch her ... uhh yea you know.

That makes it even better. It means she doesn't know what it's like. Having it forced on her would be so intense. Trust me. She'll love you for that.

I'd be willing to bet most of us have that inner fascination with things like rape. It's a pretty intense thing. I suggest everyone atleast try it once. It's fun no matter what end you're on, infact, switch it up. Be both the rapist and the victim. See which one is more fun to you. ^.^ Handcuffs make it all the more fun.

No. It does work. Trust me. I've done both of them. My girlfriend even said that if she actually got really mad at me((which can't happen anyways)), that if I did that in all honesty it would work. They can't resist that first move. They don't expect it. It kind of sweeps them in. Then they are entirely welcome to your rape, which they love anyways, because your first move pretty much made them submit.

Perfectly logical.

Ermmm...........ok, again I thought this was illegal? I guess if the girl dont mind. Im not sure I would be to impressed though.

Illegal...

You'd be surprised, really. Kelly didn't know she had a rape fetish until she met me. >.O

But remember my ex is a devoted Muslim. She won't even let me touch her ... uhh yea you know.

That sucks...

That makes it even better. It means she doesn't know what it's like. Having it forced on her would be so intense. Trust me. She'll love you for that.

Oh my god.I'm laughing really hard.Do you actually mean that.

I'd be willing to bet most of us have that inner fascination with things like rape. It's a pretty intense thing. I suggest everyone atleast try it once. It's fun no matter what end you're on, infact, switch it up. Be both the rapist and the victim. See which one is more fun to you. ^.^ Handcuffs make it all the more fun.

Do you say as to actually do this??And you did this to your girl??Are you serious!!??!!

Sorry.Double Post.But i'm like disgusted.I mean;sex is cool but eww.That rape shit lol is too much but I know what you mean I think about the inner facsination.-AHHH.Don't make me get trapped into thinking of raping someone!